[NEW] Lupe Fiasco-Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
thank baby black jesus its not some techno european stuff or wit no pop singer on the hook. whoever produced this barely changed the TROY beat tho. sounds good otherwise

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
Let me preface this statement by saying I am an unabashed lupe stan, my opinion is completely biased. I was prepared to like this song regardless.
:krs:
Holy shyt, lupe is back for real. When he said he was gonna take it back to the old school food and liquor flow and lyrics I thought yeah right :beli:

This nikka really did it though. I know some people don't like the fact he basically just jacked the TROY beat but damn this dude went from
:flabbynsick: to :ooh:

i am proud to stan for lupe right now. (pause)

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
TheRealPeteRock ‏@PeteRock
No disrespect to lupe fiasco and i like him alot but TROY should be left alone. Feel so violated,the beat is next to my heart and was made

Outta anguish and pain. When it's like that it should not be touched by no one!

It's so hard for folks to make original music, I possess that, but these dudes are scared of that and this is supposed to be HIP HOP?

Man I'm a lupe fan and everything but TROY was my homie man. I think about him and Hev every fukking day!!!! Smh

Who ever Re-created that didn't do a good job @ all. #nohate

This business can be so lame, sometimes I make beats blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back and still these cats can't be original to

So untalented and unoriginal. Makes me feel like I'm truly the best that ever did it. Yo hev and t-Roy I love and miss da shyt outta y'all

U guys have been violated with no Vaseline. So fukked up this business smmfh!!! And I don't care who got something to say about it, kiss my

I'm not flattered @ all. Dat shyt is wack, and the producer should be ashamed of his fukkin self. Smh

That record is dear to me yo fukk deez nikkas!!!!

I'm still Dat nikka out here believe it or don't. Ur ignorance not mine, lame duck bullshyt.

I think lupe is a great artist, I'm that angry with him but it's a major label idea. I can feel it.

Twitter

:krs: