New Kendrick Lamar song

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't there a rumor that Jay and Nas are on the album lol. The more simple explanation is that they have the same manager (Anthony Saleh).
That's fair . Honestly I'm just hypin shyt up. But these cats is overdue for a collab tho. They both in album mode, and I think KDot in the headspace to do what Nas originally wanted to do with Gods Son

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did enjoy the song but the line about not being enthused to drop is a red flag. It’s the same energy as that weak ass shyt Wayne just pulled.

You got the ball now man there’s no room for that energy now.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Consumers like this is one of the reasons Hip Hop is where it's at right now.

The less words in a song, the better it is for nikkas like this. They just want a beat/melody/and a couple of bars about sex/money/harming their opps/ or drugs. :francis:

I bet if Nas The Message, Jay Z Song Cry, DMX Slippin, or Beanie Feel It In The Air, which are 100x better than this Kendrick song came out right now they would say those songs are mid as well.

We don’t wanna hear all that. Ain’t no different than what they say about Eminem. This song is lame. Boring.
He talks nothing but bullshyt and he's a hypocrite
This. Dude is WILDLY overrated like he’s a lyrical wordsmith :mjlol:

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Consumers like this is one of the reasons Hip Hop is where it's at right now.

The less words in a song, the better it is for nikkas like this. They just want a beat/melody/and a couple of bars about sex/money/harming their opps/ or drugs. :francis:

I bet if Nas The Message, Jay Z Song Cry, DMX Slippin, or Beanie Feel It In The Air, which are 100x better than this Kendrick song came out right now they would say those songs are mid as well.

I hate when nikkas share "opinions" as if they come from a genuine place.

He a Drake stan. Go to his page. OV-HOE head ass :pachaha:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Kbot wishes he could release something like this

Dedication_2.jpg