New Kendrick Lamar song

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Consumers like this is one of the reasons Hip Hop is where it's at right now.

The less words in a song, the better it is for nikkas like this. They just want a beat/melody/and a couple of bars about sex/money/harming their opps/ or drugs. :francis:

I bet if Nas The Message, Jay Z Song Cry, DMX Slippin, or Beanie Feel It In The Air, which are 100x better than this Kendrick song came out right now they would say those songs are mid as well.

I mean you like what you like there’s people that don’t like the swag type shyt he’s talking about. I like a balance of both.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I mean you like what you like there’s people that don’t like the swag type shyt he’s talking about. I like a balance of both.
I agree with you, problem is there is no more balance in mainstream Hip Hop. Party Hip Hop music has always been on top, but there were still other type of Hip Hop music that was also hits. Market is oversaturated at this point with the same sounding music being pushed.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I agree with you, problem is there is no more balance in mainstream Hip Hop. Party Hip Hop music has always been on top, but there were still other type of Hip Hop music that was also hits. Market is oversaturated at this point with the same sounding music being pushed.
When you overly consume alcohol and weed, it dries your body out and ages you.

You need water, food with protein, vitamins, for balance.

Same with party music.

Life isn’t one big party everyday.

It isn’t a turn up 24/7.

You need substance or your attention span shortens.

Personally, I feel people are running away from something in their personal lives hence this incessant need for constant turn up and placing the need for money and women as critical motivations for their life but that's a deeper convo for another time.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
Drake does both :ohlawd:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
In English, please?
urkel-steve-urkel.gif