New Kendrick Lamar song

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's actually funny that All those meet the Grahams "lied about...." raps apply directly to Kanye.

Kendrick is like Kanye but the opposite end of the spectrum. Both have a god complex
They both geminis pac was one too. All three of them have this complex.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They both geminis pac was one too. All three of them have this complex.

:ehh:

I specifically thinking about "you lied about religious viewsspand finding it ironic bc I can't recall a Drake religious bar, but you see how far L00nye has fallen and he's very religious

:sas2:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: fukking great, now we are going to have threads about scuffed up air forces and what Kenny means by such shoes :jbhmm: . I swear, I enjoy a good Kenny song and album like the average Joe Schmo, but good grief my smooth brain don't feel like being a gum shoes. Too tired :russell:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He was mocking Ak.

I don't understand why people get so upset by Hed, he don't even care he intentionally trolls y'all. Well documented his relationship with TDE before most of y'all even knew who they were.

…..and?!? :mjtf:

Every hood has a DJ Hed type ngga. Can’t never give a straight answer, love to be on some exclusive shyt. Mysterious, but want you to ask what he doin

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:hubie:

Dunno how anyone can deny this after what we witnessed. Cole even told breh to take his best shot and he'd take it on the chin. That shyt was insane, I could never defend a rapper for saying that. That's like your sports squad forfeiting a match. How can you say your team would have won if they gave up lol.
Yeah, but my nikka @spliz said he got a whole EP loaded if Dot wanna get gully tho

Had to save up 9 months worth from his paycheck at the deli to buy some YouTube beats and artwork

He might end up on Master Splinter couch, but he says can't let cole go out like a hoe :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This song been on repeat since it dropped. At first I looked at this as bait for Aubrey…but the more I listened to it I realized he is dead ass talking to the culture as it is right now. Kinda like his follow up to “The Heart Part 5.” He is speaking to the artists who drop soulless music, the influencers that push toxic agendas for money, the fans who fall for it, and all the fukk shyt around it.

He is letting them know that he is NOT one of y’all and don’t want to be around yall. Stop speaking for him and think like he thinks like yall…

Matter a fact he wants them all to go to hell and stay there.

This record sounds like his state of the union to the culture as it is now..

In the words of Kamala..

giphy.gif

Last edited: