New Kendrick Lamar song

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:skip:But Drake isn't? His Jewish ties is what made him reach his heights, let's not lie to ourselves now.
Da fukk does that have to do with Kendrick? :gucci:

And his Jewish ties? :scust:Thats some weirdo shyt (Kendrick works with tons of Jewish people since ur weirdo ass has to bring that up as even if it matters at all)

Again this is weirdo Kendrick calling out corporate artists and he is exactly the same is the point he’s not some underground artist fighting the machine or something

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Da fukk does that have to do with Kendrick? :gucci:

And his Jewish ties? :scust:Thats some weirdo shyt (Kendrick works with tons of Jewish people since ur weirdo ass has to bring that up as even if it matters at all)

Again this is weirdo Kendrick calling out corporate artists and he is exactly the same is the point he’s not some underground artist fighting the machine or something

Kendrick hasn't been doing Apple events like Drake, he's coddled like a Eminem. Universal making bank off him and they need to protect their investment.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Kendrick hasn't been doing Apple events like Drake, he's coddled like a Eminem. Universal making bank off him and they need to protect their investment.
Let’s just not act like Kendrick hasn't had a machine behind him since 09 thou

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Let’s just not act like Kendrick hasn't had a machine behind him since 09 thou

There levels to this shyt. Kendrick clearly has maintained his integrity while networking and making deals in the industry. Trying to paint him to be just as corporate as the nikka who said "going independent has no appeal" to him is very disingenuous and another dose of copium for you guys.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Can’t ever predict what’s he’s going to do but if I had to guess, that song from the intro to the video is next…. And it’s a great transition

they’ve all been teasing something else coming

and its definitely soon like within the month

but the way punch has been tweeting Pac lyrics

idk. I got my tinfoil hat on

Kdot

Pro
Daps
could've got a better beat, the first two verses are hard, the third is corny babble
its good just hear him straight rap, no theatrics or voices. probably why I liked the timestamp song the most during the battle

thats an angry young man, spiralling

his big announcement (that he made all about another man) was hijacked by "why not Wayne ?" who is considered a drug addict and a terrible performer and the discussion became about three or four other names and not his. he should be disgusted to be fair to him

Kendrick turning out to be very online is weird for some reason

"they wonder why I'm not enthused to drop, the more visible you get the more your spiritual is tried"

:camby:

booooooo

I'm sure you be alright when the Superbowl comes. the millions you should make after it will lift your spirits
You know that SB performers don't get paid right? pgLang are going to spend their own money to curate the show
The reward is the audience sure but how much can that really help, people forget about shyt the next day, I'm sure he'll use the opportunity to do some dope shyt that will be remembered and he'll try to make hip hop proud tho...