New Kendrick Lamar song

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick has reached that tier where people over analyze any music he drops & force themselves to like it. And Lord forgives if you think it's wack, folks calling you all types of stupid & saying that the verses "go over your head".

If you’re judging music by terms like “boring”, this clearly isnt for you. HE isn’t for you. Nggas are dopamine freaks need every song to be a “bop”.Yall nggas would call TROY ‘boring’, Illmatic would be ‘boring’, etc

We DESPERATELY need another genre within rap. We can’t have the same people bumping Lil Durk and young thug judging Kendrick Lamar

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I ran back that Shay shay vid more times than this
You are saying that you have run back the audio on unc dogging a chick in the background on repeat, and you would rather listen to that than a hip hop track? SMH I know you think you cooking, but you sound like a down bad fakkit :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You are saying that you have run back the audio on unc dogging a chick in the background on repeat, and you would rather listen to that than a hip hop track? SMH I know you think you cooking, but you sound like a down bad fakkit :manny:
Shay getting his mic rocked > Kendrick rocking the mic

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
GXPKKwEakAAODY7

Wackademiks can't catch a break. EbonyPrice on his neck weeks ago and now this. Sad times. :pachaha:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was aight, nothing amazing. Hopefully this was a throwaway from the album. Kenndrick coming off as a plain hater over the past year

Kenny better tread lightly against someone like Cam, we know how petty & nasty he can get.

pretty sure this is someone who was on drakes dikk during the battle, now its he better watch out for cam :dead: :dead: