giphy.gif

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
"fukk you nikkas and fukk the industry too."
"The industry's cooked as I pick the carcass apart."
"The industry can hate me, fukk em all and they mama."

+ the majority of this track.

Sounds like to me this is way bigger than Drake and Kendrick is about to go in on the hip hop industry.
Kendrick has the backing of all publications, awards, and corporations, including the most corporate gig imaginable with the Super Bowl. He's done songs with Taylor Swift and Maroon 5. He's friends with Jack Dorsey. He's had Aviv Nevo in a music video. He's backed by UMG.

He's not an outsider or rebel. He firmly is the establishment. You guys keep trying to paint him as something he's absolutely not.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No way yall think this boring ass shyt is hot....no fukking way
Kendrick has reached that tier where people over analyze any music he drops & force themselves to like it. And Lord forgives if you think it's wack, folks calling you all types of stupid & saying that the verses "go over your head".

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Don't see it as a Drake diss. Just a general commentary on his frustrations with the industry

He needs to chill though. He's got a Superbowl to prepare for
“Dirty macking bytches because your spirit is insecure” I mean he is firing shots at everyone, especially the last few days all these clowns acting dumb asf, but he talking to Drake directly on at least 30% of this, that line I quoted specifically is a direct shot