IMG-9943.webp

9/11Air Force Ones..

Kendrick
with that Black Air Force energy :wow:

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I feel like if you don’t like this track. If you think it’s “boring”. You probably don’t like Lauryn Hill, Tribe Called Quest, etc. You prefer party, and turn up music you want to nod your head to, vibe to, and don’t really care to decipher lyrics, and the deeper meaning. Which is fine and all but still.
Don't take the opinions of people who only listen to BossMan Dlow type music seriously. Their brain is rotted, and they need music with a turnt up beat in order to say it's good. They don't appreciate beats like this with good lyrics.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I feel like if you don’t like this track. If you think it’s “boring”. You probably don’t like Lauryn Hill, Tribe Called Quest, etc. You prefer party, and turn up music you want to nod your head to, vibe to, and don’t really care to decipher lyrics, and the deeper meaning. Which is fine and all but still.
Don’t diminish the great name of Tribe for this NyQuil track

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If you’re judging music by terms like “boring”, this clearly isnt for you. HE isn’t for you. Nggas are dopamine freaks need every song to be a “bop”.Yall nggas would call TROY ‘boring’, Illmatic would be ‘boring’, etc

We DESPERATELY need another genre within rap. We can’t have the same people bumping Lil Durk and young thug judging Kendrick Lamar
You're proving my point...