New Kendrick Lamar song

Braman

Superstar
Daps
In addition to 6:16 in LA, this gives me People Talkin vibes :scusthov: except Kendrick won . And i thought Jay was spazzing on that but ngga…this is even deeper, darker

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
second verse was sliding :wow:

I think it’s time to watch the party die
street nikkas and the corporate guys, the rappers that report the lies
I need their families mortified
we can do life without em, get their bodies organized, tell me if you oblige
no more pillow talking jumpstarting neighborhood wars
dirty macking bytches because your spirit is insecure
the flashy nikka with nasty decisions using money as a backbone
I want his head cracked before he’s back home
the radio personality pushing propaganda for salary, let me know when they turns up as a casualty
I want agony, assault and battery
Black forces energy

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The artist putting out the music cares about monthly spins. Now that the hype dying down is not about the numbers anymore. 😂🤣

nikka went from 971 Million to 700 million monthly spins in a matter of 60 days.

He better put out another “Not like us” soon.
Ummmm you do know that since he’s performing at the Super Bowl, he’s gonna pick up steam, they have a road to the super bowl playlist already up on Apple featuring Kendrick,you too grown to be on the net acting weird, not saying you picking sides but you sound like a fan boy:hubie:

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The artist putting out the music cares about monthly spins. Now that the hype dying down is not about the numbers anymore. 😂🤣

nikka went from 971 Million to 700 million monthly spins in a matter of 60 days.

He better put out another “Not like us” soon.

You're verifiably stupid :pachaha:we're not the artists nor label or DSP execs. Them owl sweaters and tramp stamp tatts don't actually make you a "SOUND" affiliate no matter how hard you wish it was so :skip:

No well-adjusted fan of rap music listens to good rap music and thinks "monthly spins"

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Was aight, nothing amazing. Hopefully this was a throwaway from the album. Kenndrick coming off as a plain hater over the past year

He might as well unload the clip. We want those 5 other songs.

I really really want him to trip and diss Cam, Chaino, Nicki whoever. A lot of bums out here all aggy.
Kenny better tread lightly against someone like Cam, we know how petty & nasty he can get.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it seems like if Kendrick got a project coming up he probably going to be on some dark shyt by the sounds of this. I’m all for it though. This definitely not directed at Drake he probably on some fukk these nikkaz shyt because he sees the circus about him doing the halftime show.