New Jersey Father Agrees to Plea Deal After Fatally Punching White Man Who Repeatedly Called His Children the N-Word

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
After May eventually came to, he was treated at the scene but refused additional medical assistance and went home, per a press releaseissued by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office.

His lawyer was trash. Free this man.
A jury of his peers would have found him not guilty.

Trash lawyer.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
So a man can assualt ur wife and children and u go to prison for throwing a single punch if u are black and they are white.

But there are no racial disparities in this country though, right white people? :pachaha:

God damn u crackers suck. Just literally ruin an otherwise pleasant existence for the rest of us and each other.

Beautiful world, good food, state of the art tech and u demons still cant simply exist without imposing ur miserable problematic presence on anyone or thing in the vicinity. :wow:
Why would the DA press charges is the real question.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
That sounds good and all but Id feel bad sitting in a cell away from my kids for 3 years for punching a 70 year old man cause of a racial slur. Away from the fam and whole life is altered.
:stopitslime:He drove his bike into the mans wife. Cac was an immediate threat.

I shouldnt have to worry if ima do time for defending my family from a clear and present danger. Once that line is crossed into another persons personal space ANYTHING that happens to that person should BE ON THEM!!!

Whatever happend to "standing ur ground"?

fukk these crackers. breh should have got a handshake from those police. Him and his family should have been comped a trip to the ER to make sure they were all ok. Old man's estate, if any should be shook down to compensate the victims of his attack. Otherwise what is to deter the next lunatic from trying this if he feels he can survive the impending punch to the dome?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This is the problem with plea deals.

I'm considering whether there should be a cap on the maximum sentence. Maybe 1.5 times the amount offered. If you're offered 3 years and know that an alternative is life, you're going to take the 3 years, especially if you are a black man.

I do think he would have walked had the matter gone to trial, but the risk is too high.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Free OG Knock out the Gawd!
UKVu0t8.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This is the problem with plea deals.

I'm considering whether there should be a cap on the maximum sentence. Maybe 1.5 times the amount offered. If you're offered 3 years and know that an alternative is life, you're going to take the 3 years, especially if you are a black man.

I do think he would have walked had the matter gone to trial, but the risk is too high.
Should have been no trial is the issue. As @Belize King said this should have never been an issue. Man was defending his family from an attacker. Open and shut. Now fill out the paper work, make sure the victims are safe and everyone goes home. Victims have the choice of whether to seek further compensation from the assailants estate but other than that, case closed.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
After May eventually came to, he was treated at the scene but refused additional medical assistance and went home, per a press releaseissued by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office.

His lawyer was trash. Free this man.
yup. anthony did nothing wrong. especially given that this old man had verbally attacked him and his children multiple times before. how much is he supposed to take? it aint like this was a one time sucker punch. old cac was asking for it repeatedly and got it. this story needs to blow up.. i think most people would be on his side

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
:stopitslime:He drove his bike into the mans wife. Cac was an immediate threat.

I shouldnt have to worry if ima do time for defending my family from a clear and present danger. Once that line is crossed into another persons personal space ANYTHING that happens to that person should BE ON THEM!!!
This is correct the escalation and physicality was all done by the other person and it wasn’t an overtly over the top response he simply made sure the threat to his family was eliminated. He must have had Lionel Hutz as a lawyer.