New Jersey Father Agrees to Plea Deal After Fatally Punching White Man Who Repeatedly Called His Children the N-Word

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This is correct the escalation and physicality was all done by the other person and it wasn’t an overtly over the top response he simply made sure the threat to his family was eliminated. He must have had Lionel Hutz as a lawyer.
Yeah like i could see if the dude was just talking shyt and breh pulled out a pistol and unloaded the clip.

Nah. Dude literally drew first blood and was met with way beyond controlled restraint. If that cracker had run his bike onto my wife he would be riding that thing home on the back wheel because the rest would be so far up his ass he would be ringing the bell with his teeth.

i dont see the problem at all with how breh handled it. This is a disgustingly obscene miscarriage of justice and the message it sends is we are forbidden to defend the lives of
ourselves or our families if we value our freedom, and that was just the message that was intended.