NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
A major hip-hop artist drops an album full of advice and insight on how to uplift us as a people

And the pompous crabs come out the wood works on some "its not black enough for my tastes".....

The state for some of the black race in America is a fukking joke...some of yall really think you are owed everything and should be given everything just because you are black. But the main ones yapping they mouths trying to out black the next man are the same ones who have put forth less effort then everybody else they throw accusations at.

nikkas are hundrednaires giving advice in regards to upliftment while at the same time hating on the multi millionaire who is doing the same...because they are multi millionaire...:mindblown:

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A major hip-hop artist drops an album full of advice and insight on how to uplift us as a people

And the pompous crabs come out the wood works on some "its not black enough for my tastes".....

The state for some of the black race in America is a fukking joke...some of yall really think you are owed everything and should be given everything just because you are black. But the main ones yapping they mouths trying to out black the next man are the same ones who have put forth less effort then everybody else they throw accusations at.

nikkas are hundrednaires giving advice in regards to upliftment while at the same time hating on the multi millionaire who is doing the same...because they are multi millionaire...:mindblown:
Just Nas stans stuck in 2001. :flabbynsick: nikkas really in the hate thread pretending to not understand this video.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because Kendrick, Lupe, Kanye (before Yeezus) do it better...

And then the song was basically..."We still nikkas and I brought art as an investment that protects me from infllation not to be boujee...Jewish people do it....and don't waste your money in the strip club and buying fancy shyt...cause I could've taken my dope money and brought some buildings...you are welcome..."

I mean...that's cool...it's still Jay Z talking about selling drugs and his money...:ld:

This is the American way you brain dead cracker

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
love the eric bennett verse

and i laugh at eric response to the song... but it's funny he got prince left overs

" KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN. WHILE WALKING WITH A BOSS "

rs-prince02-c62248b9-b072-4330-a55a-e6ecf91a10bf.jpg

at most Jay was trying to be humorous....but same time, it's a little immature given what he's trying to accomplish being an adult...and even worse b/c social media are idiots