NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Watched the video 3x.

Jay reached out to young and old with this one.

Good to see he prioritized societal issues on this one instead of keeping it low-key like his other albums.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hear all that but it's still a murder trial. Who doesn't distance themselves from someone convicted of murder?

Like the media and men accused of rape, everybody on some :whoa: even in top of that OJ a dumb muthfukka shouldn't body have his back.

Ima ass grown man, if you wanna rap about being a super drug dealer and all the riches you got from it then double back and blame the white man while tryna still be around him don't be surprised if I ain't :banderas: cause he decides to pander with this shyt.

I don't look to rappers for guidance or inspiration. You entertain me rapping about what you do( drugs and guns) I'ma look side eye at you when you try to flip it when it's convenient.

:snoop:

Yeah, this shyt is so over your head... you weren't there, man... stop.

OJ wasn't 'convicted'... people thought he did it before there was even a reason to suspect it... he was a prime suspect on the news as soon as she was found dead. Immediately he was depicted as the guy that did it.

All throughout the trial, no matter how shaky the prosecution was, no matter what the defense said, no matter what, white people wanted that nikka's head on a platter.

It was (or at least shoulda been) the wake up call that reminded OJ he was still black, and who he was didn't transcend that. nikka was guilty in peoples' eyes no matter what.

And all the while, fukk OJ. Cause he waited all the way til he got in trouble to suddenly pop up at Black churches and rely on our support. He woulda been comfortable to distance himself the rest of his life if that shyt had never happened, And I think he did it, lol... but the point stands... it tookthat to remind him that no matter what he thought, he was still a nikka on a trial basis with white people. The minute they THOUGHT he did some shyt, they crucified him.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Yeah, this shyt is so over your head... you weren't there, man... stop.

OJ wasn't 'convicted'... people thought he did it before there was even a reason to suspect it... he was a prime suspect on the news as soon as she was found dead. Immediately he was depicted as the guy that did it.

All throughout the trial, no matter how shaky the prosecution was, no matter what the defense said, no matter what, white people wanted that nikka's head on a platter.

It was (or at least shoulda been) the wake up call that reminded OJ he was still black, and who he was didn't transcend that. nikka was guilty in peoples' eyes no matter what.

And all the while, fukk OJ. Cause he waited all the way til he got in trouble to suddenly pop up at Black churches and rely on our support. He woulda been comfortable to distance himself the rest of his life if that shyt had never happened, And I think he did it, lol... but the point stands... it tookthat to remind him that no matter what he thought, he was still a nikka on a trial basis with white people. The minute they THOUGHT he did some shyt, they crucified him.
Real talk, fukk OJ.

Being there don't mean shyt. This ain't no big secret that only real"nikkas" know about. It's been countless documentaries about this shyt.

You can't name anybody who has been accused of murder and everyone rushes to there side. I know the whole race angle but still. People will naturally distance themselves, still don't mean they ain't racist either.

Truth be told OJ still ain't have a wake up call even to this day.

All I'm saying is he ain't shyt and I ain't about to applaud jay either for tryna pander and completely forget about his bullshyt. Which is leaps and bounds ahead of OJ's c00ning, all because he put out a cute cartoon only when it's convenient.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you goofball nikkaz sitting here praising the nikka who told you to say fukk black nationalism support capitalism

Nooooooo...

He's specifically telling you is that no matter rich, poor, "woke" or c00n, you're still a ni99er to America. There's no escaping what we are, but we have to make the best of it for ourselves. He's not saying Black nationalism is wrong, instead he's saying black nationalism means little if you don't have money and resources to move forward. Most blacks have yet to own properties in cities they live in, but the Jews do.