New Info And Images On Samsung Note 8

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Some people need to stop complaining about where the fingerprint scanner is. Damn talk about first world problems lol. Just use your damn face unlock during the day or some shyt or use the pin unlock. I was in the car yesterday and had the phone up on the dashboard propped up and all I had to do was turn the screen on and let the face unlock do the rest :whew:

And plus, S8's hardware sometimes is so faulty the fingerprint unlock doesn't even work, but i honestly couldn't give a shyt... An extra 2 seconds to unlock my phone to do the pin unlock is the least of my worries.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
There is no if...

I have it approved and noted in my account...

Done deal just a matter of when is the 8 being released...
So you're telling me they said

"Hey Prophecy, to take care of you, you can hold on to this note 7 until a note 8 comes and we'll replace it for free." Are you still paying device payment or did u buy it outright?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Hey Prophecy, to take care of you, you can hold on to this note 7 until a note 8 comes and we'll replace it for free." Are you still paying device payment or did u buy it outright?

Why are you concerned about this

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Bought it outright...

There's a whole story with this phone I don't feel like retyping...Brehs from the GOAT7 thread know...

Don't care if you don't believe me...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Basically, anybody still holding on to a note 7 can turn it in for another phone at anytime.... I traded mine in for a s8+ (Which I ended up selling for pure profit, but thats neither here nor there) a couple of months ago, no questions asked.. Don't know where people got it in their heads that there is some kind of time limit on a federal recall

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Basically, anybody still holding on to a note 7 can turn it in for another phone at anytime.... I traded mine in for a s8+ (Which I ended up selling for pure profit, but thats neither here nor there) a couple of months ago, no questions asked.. Don't know where people got it in their heads that there is some kind of time limit on a federal recall
because samsung DID set a time limit on it?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Samsung waiting for that in screen iPhone 8 finger print reader to drop before reverse engineering it.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
bart%2Bscott%2Bcant%2Bwait.gif