New Info And Images On Samsung Note 8

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We don't need you!
If that draft design is the real thing that phone is gonna be trash. At the very least put the fingerprint scanner in the center of the phone. Putting it next to the double camera is stupid.

I forgave Samsung and bought the S8 but if they honestly expect me to drop almost another grand on another one of their phones in the same calendar year they need to improve the design. If that scanner is to the side of the camera like the S8 I'll just buy the inew Phone and keep my S8.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that draft design is the real thing that phone is gonna be trash. At the very least put the fingerprint scanner in the center of the phone. Putting it next to the double camera is stupid.

I forgave Samsung and bought the S8 but if they honestly expect me to drop almost another grand on another one of their phones in the same calendar year they need to improve the design. If that scanner is to the side of the camera like the S8 I'll just buy the inew Phone and keep my S8.

Yea I feel you I'm probably skipping it too

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I love the note series but I'm gonna stick with the S8 plus for now. The differences aren't gonna be worth the cost in my opinion & I've had zero issues with the S8 so far.