New IHU variant discovered in France. More mutations than Omicron

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This is not true at all, whatsoever, unequivocally.

You don't know how quickly MY genetic makeup and my immune health reasponds. Not to mention epigenetic factors like environment, diet, body mass, endometrial health, respiratory health, drug history, history of viral infection.

It sound like you know what you saying to a dumb nikka.
But not somebody with better health than 75% of average Americans.
We don't even get sick over here dawg. Never had the flu in my life. Never had a sick day. We don't get a stomach virus. We don't get 24hr bugs, we don't get whooping coughs. We don't get mono.

I only get the sniffles under 32°

Trust the science and move accordingly.
It’s literally impossible to produce antibodies to a new threat fast enough to combat it. Takes weeks for that happen, for any human ever. But that’s good that you’re healthy overall.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
just two months ago we were called liars and conspiracy theorists when we pointed out where the funding came from.

now that Fauci has had to admit his part in it millions dead and society turned upside down is part of a “viral study” lol

you bytches trip me out. You’ll tell yourselves whatever you have to to keep from facing reality. You got took bytch. That’s all there is to it
Exactly. This Onicrom variant came from a vaxxed nikka so WTF they talking about?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Goofy ass people don’t want to get vaccinated cause they want to feel special. Ain’t nobody taking your American rights away and half of y’all are not religious. Let’s dead that shyt.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
All 3 of the people I know who died of covid were fully boostered up. This shyt is pitiful at this point. Stop letting this rule your life.
I’ve only known one person to die during all of this, and it was my grandmother about a month ago. She had taken all vaccines and the booster. Got damn pneumonia, and had covid a few days after getting the booster shot.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
It’s literally impossible to produce antibodies to a new threat fast enough to combat it. Takes weeks for that happen, for any human ever. But that’s good that you’re healthy overall.
It's not a new threat. It just mutates too quickly but the overall virus is still the same. Most of the mutations occur within the spike protein.
Does it not still attack ACE-2 Receptors anymore:troll:?

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Goofy ass people don’t want to get vaccinated cause they want to feel special. Ain’t nobody taking your American rights away and half of y’all are not religious. Let’s dead that shyt.
Ftfy.

Let's be honest most of the people who get vaccinated are either scared, selfish, or want to feel special.

Let's dead that.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It's not a new threat. It just mutates too quickly but the overall virus is still the same. Most of the mutations occur within the spike protein.
Does it not still attack ACE-2 Receptors anymore:troll:?
No you’re right, So you’ve had COVID already then?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ftfy.

Let's be honest most of the people who get vaccinated are either scared, selfish, or want to feel special.

Let's dead that.

Yes, we want to survive, bozo. the people that don’t wear seatbelts while they drive shouldn’t speak. :stopitslime:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Yes, we want to survive, bozo. the people that don’t wear seatbelts while they drive shouldn’t speak. :stopitslime:
And people who wear seatbelts when the car is parked in the garage shouldn't interject.

No shyt nikka we all wanna live. That wasn't the fukking point at all.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
And people who wear seatbelts when the car is parked in the garage shouldn't interject.

No shyt nikka we all wanna live. That wasn't the fukking point at all.

that is the fukking point. You stupid ass conspiracy theorists do not know what you are talking about.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
that is the fukking point. You stupid ass conspiracy theorists do not know what you are talking about.
The point is vaccinated people can't escape the blame for how careless y'all are. Period.
Wear a mask and shut the fukk up u sickly ass nikka