New IHU variant discovered in France. More mutations than Omicron

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The point is vaccinated people can't escape the blame for how careless y'all are. Period.
Wear a mask and shut the fukk up u sickly ass nikka

cover your mouth when you cough, mouth breather. Bet y’all chew with your mouth open too :mjlol:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
cover your mouth when you cough, mouth breather. Bet y’all chew with your mouth open too :mjlol:
Ur projecting.
Dirty ass nikka. Make sure you wash your hands too lame.
Dirty nikkas cant throw the same stone.
You probably don't even own a mask. Or handsoap.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
just two months ago we were called liars and conspiracy theorists when we pointed out where the funding came from.

now that Fauci has had to admit his part in it millions dead and society turned upside down is part of a “viral study” lol

you bytches trip me out. You’ll tell yourselves whatever you have to to keep from facing reality. You got took bytch. That’s all there is to it

look at this c*nt shyt. No smoke for the people who created and released this shyt, then lied and did nothing and allowed it to spread and kill millions, but wanna blame “Americans” for not wearing masks. coward your old man shoulda nutted you straight into some tissue and flushed you the fukk away.

When is America? Or are you too dense to understand what actually happened?
Y'all nikkas weird in here

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
And i wanted to visit France in May :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wear a mask and wash your hands. Those numbers will drop without a doubt.

I Wear a mask in public without fail. shyt my girl still wiping the groceries down(which is great because all these nasty unclean vaxxers breathing and coughing on everything). Wash my hands. Sanitize IF I touch something.

Been great. Been working this whole 2 years. Padded my savings. Made some plays. Surrounded by people sick and dying left and right. I'll continue to do the things that work.
Also y'all gotta shower. Germs stick to your hair longer than anywhere on your body, and Sars-Cov-2 has a sticky outer layer(lipid) which helps it stick and survive on surfaces.

I know people say this shyt but you gotta follow the science. Read the medical journals. Read the health notices from Israel and France and Sweden. Slow the spread.
You don’t gotta tell me this because I’ve been on my Howie Mandel steez (staying clean) before the pandemic. Always have my mask when I’m out.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
99.9% of all unvaccinated adults currently hospitalized stood in the middle ground until covid made them choose a side by infecting them. there is no neutral position with a virus this infectious. it's either you get exposed to spike proteins via the vaccine or covid w/spike proteins.

theres no one method to preventing an infection 100% by this virus either. the antibodies created after the vaccine shot is your final defense tho.

image.png
Again I say, OUR BODIES ARE DIFFERENT. The virus doesn’t give a fukk where you stand, anybody can catch it. :shaq2:

I caught this shyt early on, before a bunch of you mu fukkas took it seriously. The flus I had before were much worse.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mask and vaccine mandates are coming. If you remain unvaccInated, your life is going to become very challenging in the near future.

I think this is going to end in a violent upheaval of society in a way we’ve never experienced.

:francis:

People have been saying all of this for a while though, haven't they?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I said a year ago that this will never end. All the boosters in the world are not going to stop this.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Again I say, OUR BODIES ARE DIFFERENT. The virus doesn’t give a fukk where you stand, anybody can catch it. :shaq2:

I caught this shyt early on, before a bunch of you mu fukkas took it seriously. The flus I had before were much worse.

so you were exposed to covid w/spike proteins and now have your confirmation bias that you're invincible to any number of futures variants and infections.:unimpressed:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They
I’m in the same boat and people think I’m an anti-vaxxer. These mu fukkas really don’t see there are people who stand in the middle ground, yet throw them as hardcore right wingers. :beli:

If you want the vax, go for it. If you don’t, I’m not forcing you to take it. The real issue people forget to see is if they practiced SAFE HYGIENE and be fukkin CONSIDERATE to the next person then things wouldn’t be really bad. Nasty mu fukkas don’t cover their mouths when they cough/sneeze and don’t wash they hands, that’s why shyt spreads the most. :snoop:

Almost all of my family in the household got sick with cuz my niece.

:francis: