New IHU variant discovered in France. More mutations than Omicron

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
99.9% of all unvaccinated adults currently hospitalized stood in the middle ground until covid made them choose a side by infecting them. there is no neutral position with a virus this infectious. it's either you get exposed to spike proteins via the vaccine or covid w/spike proteins.

theres no one method to preventing an infection 100% by this virus either. the antibodies created after the vaccine shot is your final defense tho.

image.png
Y'all do realize that there is more to IMMUNE RESPONSE than just ANTIBODIES right?
Not to mention your body creates brand new antibodies to fight the infection.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Y'all do realize that there is more to IMMUNE RESPONSE than just ANTIBODIES right?
Not to mention your body creates brand new antibodies to fight the infection.

yes but the immune system isn't immediately aware of the threat while covid is doing it's damage every second and once it becomes aware it'll take days or a week to fully produce anti-bodies.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Mask and vaccine mandates are coming. If you remain unvaccInated, your life is going to become very challenging in the near future.

I think this is going to end in a violent upheaval of society in a way we’ve never experienced.

:francis:
I know. If AMC don’t squeeze soon, alotta coli memebers gon want the fade.

wt7tzt74sf781.jpg

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Natural progression hopefully leads to less severe strains, after all a virus that kills it's host isn't doing a good job of surviving itself
Yes, but a virus with a very high transmission rate and lower death rate is probably worse.

People will read the headline that its less severe, and then not take any precautions, leading to hospitals being overwhelmed constantly. The death rate rises and healthcare workers are infected or burned out from working double shifts for weeks on end.

By the time people start taking it seriously, its too late and theres no way to contain it.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yes, but a virus with a very high transmission rate and lower death rate is probably worse.

People will read the headline that its less severe, and then not take any precautions, leading to hospitals being overwhelmed constantly. The death rate rises and healthcare workers are infected or burned out from working double shifts for weeks on end.

By the time people start taking it seriously, its too late and theres no way to contain it.

We already doing that with a more severe virus though :russ:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I never said it was a cure. You can’t guarantee the shot is gonna be fully effective for everyone. :comeon:

I know people vaxxed up who got sicker than I did. I know people vaxxed up who are doing fine. I know people not vaxxed up who are doing/did fine. I know people not vaxxed up who did horrible.

We are all different right down to the genes. We all don’t have the same health. You’re fukked or not no matter what. That’s just how shyt is. It’s so Fuxkin stupid to point fingers at a specific group when I’m seeing things with my own eyes to show this virus doesn’t give a fukk who you are or what kind of system your body works with.
Wear a mask and wash your hands. Those numbers will drop without a doubt.

I Wear a mask in public without fail. shyt my girl still wiping the groceries down(which is great because all these nasty unclean vaxxers breathing and coughing on everything). Wash my hands. Sanitize IF I touch something.

Been great. Been working this whole 2 years. Padded my savings. Made some plays. Surrounded by people sick and dying left and right. I'll continue to do the things that work.
Also y'all gotta shower. Germs stick to your hair longer than anywhere on your body, and Sars-Cov-2 has a sticky outer layer(lipid) which helps it stick and survive on surfaces.

I know people say this shyt but you gotta follow the science. Read the medical journals. Read the health notices from Israel and France and Sweden. Slow the spread.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
yes but the immune system isn't immediately aware of the threat while covid is doing it's damage every second and once it becomes aware it'll take days or a week to fully produce anti-bodies.
This is not true at all, whatsoever, unequivocally.

You don't know how quickly MY genetic makeup and my immune health reasponds. Not to mention epigenetic factors like environment, diet, body mass, endometrial health, respiratory health, drug history, history of viral infection.

It sound like you know what you saying to a dumb nikka.
But not somebody with better health than 75% of average Americans.
We don't even get sick over here dawg. Never had the flu in my life. Never had a sick day. We don't get a stomach virus. We don't get 24hr bugs, we don't get whooping coughs. We don't get mono.

I only get the sniffles under 32°

Trust the science and move accordingly.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
At this point, if I die, I fukking die got damn :gucci:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Nah breh are there any receipts for this? Sounds like some nonsense started by someone to stir up controversy.
No it makes sense. Her ass is way too old to be getting a booster when the effects can be debilitating esp for wypipo.
Probably put her on her ass.