Mutations coming like
f6a628ce960fefdae85834e64bcaa960.gif
:russ:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
At this point, I’m convinced some of these “mutations” are either unnatural or are actually some type of self-defense gene from Earth being tired of humanity’s shyt. For some of my obscure anime fans, shyt low key reminds me of Blue Gender :ld:
Most of covid itself is def unnatural with the testing they did to it

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Don’t forget Fauci. He admitted today they funded the Chinese commun - uh, scientists.

He just used weasel words most dumb Americans won’t catch.
Listen to you. Sound like a straight clown.
I bet y'all ain't got no problem with the American labs doing viral studies tho. Funded by the same

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
thanks Bill Gates, thanks a lot :beli:
U mean Americans.
We had a good shot to beat this thing but we gotta be American.
And just like an American u wanna blame Bill Gates or the president instead of acknowledging the actual problem: Americans are selfish and stupid as fukk for the most part.

Most of y'all nikkas don't even wear a mask. 21 months and y'all wore a mask for 12 days. Thank yourself nikka. And your neighbor.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Listen to you. Sound like a straight clown.
I bet y'all ain't got no problem with the American labs doing viral studies tho. Funded by the same

just two months ago we were called liars and conspiracy theorists when we pointed out where the funding came from.

now that Fauci has had to admit his part in it millions dead and society turned upside down is part of a “viral study” lol

you bytches trip me out. You’ll tell yourselves whatever you have to to keep from facing reality. You got took bytch. That’s all there is to it

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
U mean Americans.
We had a good shot to beat this thing but we gotta be American.
And just like an American u wanna blame Bill Gates or the president instead of acknowledging the actual problem: Americans are selfish and stupid as fukk for the most part.

Most of y'all nikkas don't even wear a mask. 21 months and y'all wore a mask for 12 days. Thank yourself nikka. And your neighbor.

look at this c*nt shyt. No smoke for the people who created and released this shyt, then lied and did nothing and allowed it to spread and kill millions, but wanna blame “Americans” for not wearing masks. coward your old man shoulda nutted you straight into some tissue and flushed you the fukk away.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Breh most of the people that are now catching and spreading covid
at my job...are fully vaccinated. I've had contact with 2 fully vaccinated positive people that had their mask off, coughing around me and I didn't catch sh!t, even though I had my mask off around them a few times, and wasn't vaccinated. I stay healthy with a high vitamin d level, and other vitamin cofactors. It's getting harder to push mandates when mutations are popping up out the wild and evading vaccines.

this

that unvaccinated people narrative just ain’t hitting anymore. I also know people at work vaxxed and boosted up and still sick.

Chick I know at work has Rona and was a wreck. She got all the shots. She hit me yesterday saying she got bronchitis and asthma. I looked at the phone like :hhh:

So called vaxx gang fukked themselves and their own brethren up by acting like they had the cure for cancer and AIDS and then tried to do all of their cancelled 2020 plans in 2021. And look where things are now.

How the hell you take 2-3 shots in less than a year and STILL catching the shyt with ease and spreading it like a damn crop duster

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People gonna be on their third booster, Covid will still be out and they'll still blame unvaxxed people. :unimpressed:

Every body operates differently and Viruses mutate regardless of a vac or not. That's just evolution. Just have to hope the strain gets weaker. :ld:

Whether you believe in the shot or not, Pray for the best outcome for you and your fam.