Reppin
The sleepless city
mr-burns-mr-burns-laughing.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
At this point, I’m convinced some of these “mutations” are either unnatural or are actually some type of self-defense gene from Earth being tired of humanity’s shyt. For some of my obscure anime fans, shyt low key reminds me of Blue Gender :ld:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
At this point, I’m convinced some of these “mutations” are either unnatural or are actually some type of self-defense gene from Earth being tired of humanity’s shyt. For some of my obscure anime fans, shyt low key reminds me of Blue Gender :ld:
The self defense is climate change itself. When you get sick, you catch a fever because your body starts heating up while fighting the infection. You're miserable for a minute but then you're back to normal. We've induced a fever by sending up all that carbon and the earth is responding by cooking us alive.

New plants and animals will evolve to fill the spots of what died, that includes us. Give or take a few million years there will be some ape-like species that takes our place, or maybe the temperature would be too hot for mammals and the environment will be conducive to the kind of plants and animals that lived in the dinosaur times.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

According to a paper posted on medRxiv, the strain carries the E484K and N501Y mutations which can make it more resistant to vaccines and can make it more transmissible but it is unclear if either of those things will happen with it.

The paper....​

:mjlol: got damn man

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Breh most of the people that are now catching and spreading covid
at my job...are fully vaccinated. I've had contact with 2 fully vaccinated positive people that had their mask off, coughing around me and I didn't catch sh!t, even though I had my mask off around them a few times, and wasn't vaccinated. I stay healthy with a high vitamin d level, and other vitamin cofactors. It's getting harder to push mandates when mutations are popping up out the wild and evading vaccines.
Be careful. I keep getting negged for saying this

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh most of the people that are now catching and spreading covid
at my job...are fully vaccinated. I've had contact with 2 fully vaccinated positive people that had their mask off, coughing around me and I didn't catch sh!t, even though I had my mask off around them a few times, and wasn't vaccinated. I stay healthy with a high vitamin d level, and other vitamin cofactors. It's getting harder to push mandates when mutations are popping up out the wild and evading vaccines.

fukk around and find out.