Covid keep pullin back up like
4b59b93b48e93832ab1b4adad97b32ec_w200.gif

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

According to a paper posted on medRxiv, the strain carries the E484K and N501Y mutations which can make it more resistant to vaccines and can make it more transmissible but it is unclear if either of those things will happen with it.

The paper....​

:mjpls:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Mask and vaccine mandates are coming. If you remain unvaccInated, your life is going to become very challenging in the near future.

I think this is going to end in a violent upheaval of society in a way we’ve never experienced.

:francis:
Breh most of the people that are now catching and spreading covid
at my job...are fully vaccinated. I've had contact with 2 fully vaccinated positive people that had their mask off, coughing around me and I didn't catch sh!t, even though I had my mask off around them a few times, and wasn't vaccinated. I stay healthy with a high vitamin d level, and other vitamin cofactors. It's getting harder to push mandates when mutations are popping up out the wild and evading vaccines.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It will continue til it becomes an existential threat. :yeshrug:

The final mutation. :mjlit:
We really thought we had nature on the ropes and its about to clap back something serious. Nature like an athlete that choked 3x at the playoffs and disappeared from the spotlight to practice drills obsessively and built up his strength so he cannot be guarded as easily. Got covid and climate change in the mix.

If we survive the virus, we'll still starve as animals go extinct due to the climate change. Certain plants and insects disappearing can fukk up an entire eco system. Most of our fresh air is coming from the Amazon rain forest which they're chopping down like crazy. Drinkable water supplies are straight up evaporating. Nature in the cut like "yall thought it was over? :demonic:"