New Hulktales just dropped

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Hoegan just need to go on Vlad and just take his ducktales to a wider audience :wow:.

Vlad: "So when you Bodyslammed Andre the Giant, did you somehow shaken up Nas in the process"

Hoegan: "Funny you mention him, brother. Ughh I was supposed to be on the album "It Was Written". Nas mentioned me in a Fubu magazine I think, but anywho Jack. He said "hey, my...er..."n" word. Would you want to be featured in The Firm? Of course, I was going to spit a sweet 16 you know what I mean, but sadly I was booked to wrestle at Bash at the Beach, so it never happened"

Vlad:
c2705f8c1e72f5dcc70056fdf2310828.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
We talking about a man who said that Donald Trump would his own kids if there was an earthquake or tsunami

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hoegan just need to go on Vlad and just take his ducktales to a wider audience :wow:.

Vlad: "So when you Bodyslammed Andre the Giant, did you somehow shaken up Nas in the process"

Hoegan: "Funny you mention him, brother. Ughh I was supposed to be on the album "It Was Written". Nas mentioned me in a Fubu magazine I think, but anywho Jack. He said "hey, my...er..."n" word. Would you want to be featured in The Firm? Of course, I was going to spit a sweet 16 you know what I mean, but sadly I was booked to wrestle at Bash at the Beach, so it never happened"

Vlad:
giphy.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Solomon don't know shyt he wasn't even born yet. Why would Hogan lie? When you're doing any kind of physical activity all of your senses are heightened, it's highly likely Hogan smelled the death on him (smell is one of your senses) and smelled the bowel movement when he died in the middle of the match and knew something bad happened. This was before the black shirts took over after all. Yall will talk shyt about anything

Daps

Vlad:
"I freak beats, slam it, like Iron Sheik" - :ahh:

xMnRosT.gif