New Hulktales just dropped

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Nah, the problem is that Hogan is (allegedly) most likely the person who changed Vince's mind after they had all agreed on the first plan. Seeing as there are other stories of Hogan pulling the "That's not gonna work for me brother," move when it came time to figure out how he was going to give someone their win back, it makes sense.

And supposedly promo material was produced for a Hogan/Hart match at either KOTR or Summerslam

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Hulk Hogan: ‘Vince didn’t trust Piper or other guys who wouldn’t do a job’

He has since admitted in interviews that a big part of his success was his ability to navigate the political landscape backstage and noted in the interview that McMahon had trouble trusting some of the other stars of the era if they weren't willing to lose matches. He specifically named "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

"So I called Vince up. 'Hey, Vince, just talked to Mr. Wonderful. He says he doesn't want to do the job, one-two-three.' (Vince said) 'Okay, well, then, if he doesn't want to do the job, you figure it out.' Great! That's how it was in the beginning," Hogan said (h/t Cageside Seats) while describing an instance where Orndorff refused to "put over" Hogan with a loss.

"Piper wouldn't do a job. Orndorff wouldn't do a job. The reason 'Macho Man' Randy Savage was a champion so many times, he'd do business," he added. "If I said, 'Brother, I need to beat you,' he would be there. And then here's the belt, I'm gonna go do a couple of movies, here's the belt, go make a bunch of money. When I come back, I knew he'd drop the belt back to me...Yeah, but you know, Vince didn't trust Piper or other guys who wouldn't do a job
:russ:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not familiar with Orndorf but he’s not exactly lying about Piper. Its just fukking rich coming from him lol

Couldnt even stay down for the 3 when he had to put Warrior over

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Ayo why does that fake Bret quote sound real as hell :russ:
Unfortunately r/squaredcircle's gone dark so you can't find em atm but here was a user there named BretHartBuriesThis who did fake Bret Hart quotes that were scarily accurate. There's another user named KevNashShootsOnThis who does the same for Nash and it's just as good.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bret about to get out his crayons and drop some ether on this orange fukk :lolbron:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
As we all know, some types of dogs and Hulk Hoegan can perceive death with their noses.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Haven’t heard him on Joe Rogan yet though I see it’s up

But that’s gonna be like watching Jokic go through Javale McGee in the post with all the cap and no pushback

Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's actually crazy that at that point Kurt was basically two and half years into his professional wrestling career and the funniest part of that clip is Hulk referring to him as green

Nobody picked up the business quicker :wow: