New Hulktales just dropped

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I really hope Bret Hart is asked about this because i cant wait to hear his reply similiar to how he shyts on goldberg daily

:mjlol:

The Last hulk tale i read about was him saying after losing to warrior at mania he wanted to become “triple H hollywood hulk hogan”

:childplease:
I didn't steal my catchphrase from Hogan the only stealing I was apart of is when Goldberg stole my career away by kicking me in the head

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Hulk Hogan is turning 70 years old later this year and has had more back surgeries than some people can count. We thought he finally stopped lying to himself about a comeback match last year, but now he thinks it’s possible again.

During an interview on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani, the Hulkster said Shane McMahon called him a few months ago and asked if he has one more match in his body. Shane went on to pitch Hogan some storylines for a WrestleMania match with him, such as Shane going after Hogan as revenge for Hulk walking out on WWE and his father Vince many years ago. As far as the physicality of the match is concerned, Shane apparently told Hogan that all he has to do is stand in the middle of the ring and Shane will run to him and bump for him.

Hogan said his back wasn’t in the proper shape to do such a match this year at WrestleMania 39, but he’s hopeful about next year:

“I said, well right now my back needs a little more work, but that’s something we can talk about next year. I have always wanted to have a retirement match, but now I’m not moving around the way I should be. So, I’m gonna keep working and keep training, and keep doing rehab and see where I’m at about six months from now. But all I found out in the wrestling business, brother, is you never say never.”

Hogan mentioned that with all the training and rehab he’s been doing lately, he’s in better shape than most of the people he sees on the beach. Hogan went on to say if he could pick one wrestler to get in the ring with for his retirement match, it would be “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.

That one’s not happening, brother, but I guess there’s at least a chance we get Hogan vs. McMahon next year at the biggest pro wrestling show of the year. That’s assuming Hogan’s back can handle it, Shane is physically well enough to wrestle for more than a couple minutes without blowing out his quads, Hogan’s story about his conversation with Shane is truthful, and Shane is allowed to book himself onto the WrestleMania card in just about any match he wants. You can calculate for yourself the probability that all four of these assumptions end up being realized.

Hulk Hogan vs. Shane McMahon might actually happen at WrestleMania 40

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

rick-ross.gif
Battle of the failing knees.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Same interview he calls the racist comments a "speed bump"

“There was a temporary situation where I thought, ‘Okay, where’s this going to end up at? Where’s this gonna wind down? Where’s the legacy, where’s this, that.’ At the end of the day, there had been so much goodwill with the Hulk Hogan brand, and people knew me so well, I mean I’ve been around over 40 years. People know me so well, from Mike Tyson to Brutus Beefcake to Vince McMahon to Verne Gagne to Bret Hart, everybody knows me so well that they knew that I would come back and I would become the person that I was. There was a temporary situation with the surgeries and some of the racial stuff that went down. It was a speed bump, but that’s not who I was, and everybody knew that. So it was a tough time, but the main thing that really got me were the surgeries over the last ten years. That was the thing that was in question. When you come out of a back surgery and someone tells you you’re never gonna walk again, that will really screw your head up. The rest of this stuff, I had a bunch of people on my side, I had a huge support system. People that knew me stuck with me, and it’s just been amazing to see how the fans have stayed with me.”

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Same interview he calls the racist comments a "speed bump"

“There was a temporary situation where I thought, ‘Okay, where’s this going to end up at? Where’s this gonna wind down? Where’s the legacy, where’s this, that.’ At the end of the day, there had been so much goodwill with the Hulk Hogan brand, and people knew me so well, I mean I’ve been around over 40 years. People know me so well, from Mike Tyson to Brutus Beefcake to Vince McMahon to Verne Gagne to Bret Hart, everybody knows me so well that they knew that I would come back and I would become the person that I was. There was a temporary situation with the surgeries and some of the racial stuff that went down. It was a speed bump, but that’s not who I was, and everybody knew that. So it was a tough time, but the main thing that really got me were the surgeries over the last ten years. That was the thing that was in question. When you come out of a back surgery and someone tells you you’re never gonna walk again, that will really screw your head up. The rest of this stuff, I had a bunch of people on my side, I had a huge support system. People that knew me stuck with me, and it’s just been amazing to see how the fans have stayed with me.”

I think God needs to come back for one more match and make this delusional muhfukka do the ultimate job…

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
"Hulk Hogan is a lying piece of crap. Lot of similarities between Hulk Hogan's recklessness with his mouth and Bill Goldberg's recklessness when the bell rang. At least Bill is a mute who couldn't cut a decent promo if he was spotted 99 out of 100 words. As The Rock would say, he knows his role and keeps his mouth shut. Hogan on the other hand can't help but put himself over with fairy tale after fairy tale."
:dead: