New Hulktales just dropped

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hulk Hogan has claimed that Bret Hart stole his classic catchphrase from him, after watching one of his backstage promos.

When Hulk Hogan was asked about cutting backstage promos on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show, he revealed that it was Hogan who came up with Bret Hart’s iconic catchphrase.

While Bret Hart called himself “the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be“, Hogan claims he was the man who coined the phrase.

When speaking to Bubba the Love Sponge, he claimed that Owen and Bret Hart would watch his backstage promos. Bret was said to have heard Hogan say he was “Greatest there ever is, was or ever will be, brother“, which Hart took and ran with.

That’s why I stayed ahead of the pack, but the weird part was that’s like where Bret Hart got his rap from. I remember like it was yesterday. I was sitting in the hot box doing an interview, and Bret Hart and Owen Hart used to sit there and watch me, right, and they come in and watch me, and one time I said, "I’m the greatest there is, was and ever will be, brother!" Bret picked it up and ran with it.

:dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I really hope Bret Hart is asked about this because i cant wait to hear his reply similiar to how he shyts on goldberg daily.

"Hulk Hogan is a lying piece of crap. Lot of similarities between Hulk Hogan's recklessness with his mouth and Bill Goldberg's recklessness when the bell rang. At least Bill is a mute who couldn't cut a decent promo if he was spotted 99 out of 100 words. As The Rock would say, he knows his role and keeps his mouth shut. Hogan on the other hand can't help but put himself over with fairy tale after fairy tale."

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
"Hulk Hogan is a lying piece of crap. Lot of similarities between Hulk Hogan's recklessness with his mouth and Bill Goldberg's recklessness when the bell rang. At least Bill is a mute who couldn't cut a decent promo if he was spotted 99 out of 100 words. As The Rock would say, he knows his role and keeps his mouth shut. Hogan on the other hand can't help but put himself over with fairy tale after fairy tale."
I read this in Bret's voice :russ:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
200w.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even funnier because he's telling the story to the radio dude who's wife he fukked on camera. Florida people are crazy.

This clip has to be from more than 10 years ago, way more than 10 years ago

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Hogan is just one hell of a racist, insecure son of a bytch. No wonder McMahon Sr. fired his ass. I bet Vince was at best a 'Professional Relationship' with Hogan because Hogan probably bytched at Vince about Macho/Steamboat stealing the spotlight from him along with making sure he always went over; probably drove him a bit insane.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Even funnier because he's telling the story to the radio dude who's wife he fukked on camera. Florida people are crazy.
Bruh…

I’m reading this like this can’t be new right…:dahell:

That Love Sponge dude still got a show and Hogan still going on that shyt after all these years.

Florida is such a bizarre place.