New Grappler Baki season out now

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The humbling they gave Ali Jr was messed up but I love the respect shown to Ali’s legacy. I’ve noticed that a few animes show their respect to Ali as a fighter.

I’m not ready for the Pickle arc to be animated. I can’t see my boy Katsumi get done dirty :mjcry:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I thought it was great tbh

Ali Jr grew up softer than Baki - who grew up in absolute fukking insanity. Its no mark against him that he ain't built for that shyt.

Actually love how much respect they showed towards Ali and the family to be honest. Especially when you consider how the writer absolutely shyts on Chinese Martial Arts :pachaha:

Tbh chinese martial arts are trash ducktales in real life too :ld:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn Baki is ruthless when he is pushed.
Pure fukkery.

This series alone had the most sonning I've seen in ages..
Even the death row inmates caught massive Ls but they’re coming back with a vengeance. Reitsu gave that dude that was blinded a massive beating. I had to look away. :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Damn Baki is ruthless when he is pushed.
Pure fukkery.

This series alone had the most sonning I've seen in ages..

It's worse when they show the little montage of the technique and it's extensive history only for it to be completely & utterly shat on in the next frame.

My mans was a Sea King prodigy and lost after getting flicked in the nuts by a 145 year old man. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's worse when they show the little montage of the technique and it's extensive history only for it to be completely & utterly shat on in the next frame.

My mans was a Sea King prodigy and lost after getting flicked in the nuts by a 145 year old man. :francis:
That one dude who spent the final part of his training under a waterfall during a typhoon ended up getting crumbled up like actual garbage :wow: