New Grappler Baki season out now

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kengan Ashura final season is now out on Netflix. Fighting Anime where corporations pit their chosen fighters against each other to settle issues and gain the upper hand. Very good show if you love Baki.
Haven't watched this season yet but first was incredible. The animation of the fighting is better than Baki to be fair.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kengan Ashura final season is now out on Netflix. Fighting Anime where corporations pit their chosen fighters against each other to settle issues and gain the upper hand. Very good show if you love Baki.
Haven't watched this season yet but first was incredible. The animation of the fighting is better than Baki to be fair.

True, I like how they highlight real fighting styles

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok i got to come back and address the ending.

Truly even when i read the manga years ago the ending pissed me off. Baki finishes 0-2. Effectvely he outfought Pickle AND yujiro over time because he's the best martial artist with the best fighting brain but just decides to forego martial arts he spent his whole life training to acquire, goes for a straight slugfest to finish it all and just loses. Pickle is one thing but Yujiro fight ending like that is just weird and flat. Even the fight against Oliva had the exact same ending but Baki wins. After this the shark jumpery just continues
with Miyamoto musashi and then Sumo[/spoiler}. Going to start reading the new stuff soon since it's about Jack, maybe that will be more interesting.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok i got to come back and address the ending.

Truly even when i read the manga years ago the ending pissed me off. Baki finishes 0-2. Effectvely he outfought Pickle AND yujiro over time because he's the best martial artist with the best fighting brain but just decides to forego martial arts he spent his whole life training to acquire, goes for a straight slugfest to finish it all and just loses. Pickle is one thing but Yujiro fight ending like that is just weird and flat. Even the fight against Oliva had the exact same ending but Baki wins. After this the shark jumpery just continues
with Miyamoto musashi and then Sumo[/spoiler}. Going to start reading the new stuff soon since it's about Jack, maybe that will be more interesting.
The sumo arc was cheeks I agree

But the Musashi arc was insanity, I liked it a lot.

I agree with your assessment of how those big fights ended though