New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Got DLC 2 early because I have the jpn version :blessed:

:umad:
So basically they tried to make this another Destiny/ DC Universe type game :stopitslime:

Nothing like DCUO. I cant speak on destiny never played it but people been saying the random grinding for skills/clothing is like destiny :yeshrug:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Got DLC 2 early because I have the jpn version :blessed:

:umad:

Nothing like DCUO. I cant speak on destiny never played it but people been saying the random grinding for skills/clothing is like destiny :yeshrug:
Yeah I saw like they got these patrol missions and shyt.

Basically do you have to be online to play the game?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Word, the reason I ask is I don't wish to repeat the Battlefield 4 fiasco. Online play was a automatic freeze after a few runs.

How's it for you?

It's pretty straight. Although my game has frozen from time to time. Idk if it has anything to do with me buying it on the console instead of an actual physical copy. It doesn't freeze alot though

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty straight. Although my game has frozen from time to time. Idk if it has anything to do with me buying it on the console instead of an actual physical copy. It doesn't freeze alot though
Aw man. Might as well get on the newer consoles then...

Definitely is not because of your online purchase. I've actually heard the opposite, since it doesn't put a strain on your blu-ray reader (mine is done)

Daps
How my fellow Xenoverse brehs holding up? I stopped playing for a while. Heard they bumped level up to 85 tho. that's cool, hoping they keep giving us content.

On another note, how would you guys do a Xenoverse 2? Story Line? Game Play? Characters?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Definitely is not because of your online purchase. I've actually heard the opposite, since it doesn't put a strain on your blu-ray reader (mine is done)

It's hard

The auto save is so frequent the freezes don't even bother me

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How my fellow Xenoverse brehs holding up? I stopped playing for a while. Heard they bumped level up to 85 tho. that's cool, hoping they keep giving us content.

On another note, how would you guys do a Xenoverse 2? Story Line? Game Play? Characters?

They need to create a brand new story(even if its just for the game) Use some of these new characters or some shyt. But they need to chill with the rehashing the entire series every single game

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Captain ginyu is the worst nikka of all time to play as smh. I suggest leveling up your character (which will also increase Ginyus level when you play as him) some more. Then retrying the mission
bet brother

just do offline parallel quests until I level up more than??Cause I swear I be hitting about 15 -17 brehs but Krillin and sometimes Gohan gets got.