New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Dragon Ball GT Pack 1 (DLC) for Dragon Ball Xenoverse is going to be released on March 17th for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC Steam and on March 18th for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
This DLC Pack includes:
- 3 new playables characters (Kid Goku GT, Trunks GT and Pan)
- 1 new stage (Planet Tuffle)
- 5 new costumes, 3 new accessories, 9 new Z-souls
- 2 new Masters (Tien and Yamcha)
- 15 new special moves to be learned from Tien and Yamcha
- 4 Time Patrol Quests and 3 Parallel Quests

DLC drops this week for consoles.

-DMP-

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
All them damn buus:wow:

Still can't get I'm the strongest on earth:beli:

And that training that Gohan asks me to do with him where you have to fight everybody..

I have to use all my items and still can't beat them all:wow:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
anybody know of any decent playthroughs of this game?:lupe:
All I've been able to find are japanese nikkas and cornballs who don't know what they're doing..

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I heard tommorow

Why do you want to watch a playthrough? Dont tell me you still on the story :damn:
I know breh...Is ps3 smooth enough?
I just bought a dbz game but it's straight up fighting with no story:lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shyt shipped 1.5 mill world wide. We def gotta get a bigger and better sequel. I want shyt to be more Dragon ball online like (except the combat)

Worldwide shipments for Dragon Ball Xenoverse have surpassed 1.5 million units, publisher Bandai Namco announced.
“I would like to thank everyone for their support on this new challenge,” Bandai Namco producer Masayuki Hirano said in a press release. “We decided to take a risk and create a completely new concept to entertain our fans and Dragon Ball lovers and we are quite proud of the successful result! On a more personal note, I feel honored to create a game around a licence as massive as Dragon Ball! On behalf of Bandai Namco Games: thanks for your amazing support! We will continue working and reaching new heights!”
The first downloadable content for Xenoverse will launch today in North America and Europe (tomorrow for PlayStation platforms in Europe).

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/dragon-ball-xenoverse-shipments-top-1-5-million#6dGxmLXADOkbQfkS.99
-DMP-