New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Im level 65 and I just beat the game, though the capsules did save my ass a few time. I guess I farmed so much that I at a decent level when I went for the story matches. Most I had to repeat a level was twice before I could beat em. From buu on up I beat everyone first try. I spammed the hell out of my ultimate, its the one android 17 has, forgot the name.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You dont need cash in this game and you get plenty of it after the cell saga anyways...

Only things I copped till level 80 was a zsoul I needed to craft, ssj1 and ssj2...

I used the dragon balls to get my max armor and finished the game with that...I never even copped healing potions because the piccolo not kami zsoul heals you and reduces damage...you want to get that zsoul as soon as its available...

just got the dragonballs how do I get max armor?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Omg that "bwahaha thanks for the energy" bug is a God send. Full health every time you land a hit. shyt about to help me get though pq 47.

-DMP-

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First DLC is out on pc. Includes 2 new pqs, pan, kid goku, gt trunks, and some other stuff.

Thinking about hosting a tourney when they open up the world tourney area :patrice:

-DMP-
if u do that make it dbz characters only since created characters will end up being too powerful and stupid