New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can someone send me "I'm the strongest on earth" as a gift please? I did the pq from 3 until now and still haven't got it :beli:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I even got goku to drop the x20...

I need the strongest on earth too.. Vegeta hit me with that final flash and killed my whole team

I need that:wow:
I ended up getting it. After I sold a few z souls that were taking up space I guess?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I even got goku to drop the x20...

I need the strongest on earth too.. Vegeta hit me with that final flash and killed my whole team

I need that:wow:
I might be able to send it to you

• Dap
Reactions: 904

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Some 3v3's :blessed:

This 1v1 :whew:4 battles won 2 lost 2. One of the few people that actually beat me in a fair game :leon:

Last edited:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Brehs can someone please tell me some good advice to beat freiza for pq 15. I'm level 28, in the cell saga portion of the story but this mission has me stumped. My attacks do damage but it's like he just brushes it off

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fukking androids just the best ultimate inthe game. Works 90% of the time, even if you burstflying away

I just block it. They got the best teamwork too, you'll be fighting one and get smacked with the other's ultimate because you didn't pay attention. Plus, to make it even worse, that Ultimate is kinda lame when you unlock it for yourself.

Speaking of which, what Ultimates are you guys using? I just finished up the Buu saga and I'm on to the battle gods portion but I still rock with Special Beam Cannon most of the time.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Is that whats it used for?

its used for positioning as it can move you on the other side of your opponent.

You can also check out the super attacks after image strike and Instant transmission (takes specific timing but can work) for ways to dodge moves

Non of these use stamina or ki, although after image strike and IT take up a super slot. Vanishing step can be used by anyone and is a core mechanic.

Also, your evasion skills can null the attack if its an explosion type of evasion (think cell purple bubble). Keep in mind this takes 2 bars of stamina.

If you block the attack head on, an vanish while you guard, that only takes on bar.

-DMP-