New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To get skills, outfits and all that you have grind for them. Theres no drop rate it's random so you can do it 100 times and it might not drop :mjcry:

hmmm this is the reason i stopped playing Destiny..i might have to reconsider this :sadcam:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
The PQ where you fight in the cell games and Hercules is first. One punch and he's down :mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:mjcry:Dawg I gave in man, he turned so randomly that it didn't even matter. Musta did the quest like 40 times.

its cool, wasnt even farming for ssj :heh:

was farming for a zsoul. he never turned ssj but i still got the drop thank god. now im trying to get the dragon balls.

-DMP-

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo man i hate farming. its fun reading yalls shyt and just thinking to myself about the game but just little shyt like that irks me. i actually plan on getting this despite the weakness of the cpu a.i .. i guess online play is where its at.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Son I was doing this parallel quest where i fight freeza's henchman then freeza 3 times(all three forms) brehs Im fighting his final form and im fcking him up...

He's close to getting killed so Im feeling my self like Im bout to get that A on this Quest :takedat:

All of a sudden this nikka charges his purple death ball or w.e and i see it and im miles away from this nikka so Im like Im just fly to the right and its gonna miss me

This nikka's ball drifted to the right made one of the sharpest turns i ever seen in my life :why: and it hit me :damn:

Maan a nikka wanted to break his controller :pacspit:

I had to turn off my ps4 and call it quits for the day after that :beli:

That loss broke my soul dawg :mjcry:
THIS IS AWESOME I'M COPPING THIS FROM THIS QUOTE.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Son I was doing this parallel quest where i fight freeza's henchman then freeza 3 times(all three forms) brehs Im fighting his final form and im fcking him up...

He's close to getting killed so Im feeling my self like Im bout to get that A on this Quest :takedat:

All of a sudden this nikka charges his purple death ball or w.e and i see it and im miles away from this nikka so Im like Im just fly to the right and its gonna miss me

This nikka's ball drifted to the right made one of the sharpest turns i ever seen in my life :why: and it hit me :damn:

Maan a nikka wanted to break his controller :pacspit:

I had to turn off my ps4 and call it quits for the day after that :beli:

That loss broke my soul dawg :mjcry:

Same shyt happened to me too breh in the story mode yesterday :mjcry:

I also heard Mira is impossible to beat :mjcry: and I can't even beat Frieza :mjcry: