New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis:Yooo what the fukk I had Nappa beat then his bar filled back up :dwillhuh: and then the second time right when I was about to beat him again he got me

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Man that ginyu fight gave a nikka some trouble :whew:

I know Freeza bout to put the beats on a nikka :sadcam:

And i cant get online..it keeps saying xenoverse cant connect to server :why:

Edit: Nvm got it working

Daps
Finally got Super Saiyan brehs. fukk the "Legendary Super Saiyan" quest tho. Just play through the android saga(after cell saga) and it'll be in the Skill shop.

I'll say this tho, the way they set Super Saiyan up in this game is too honest lol

You need a shyt load of Ki to maintain it for long. So train and build your fukking KI brehs. :damn:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Frieze was easy I equipped the Superguard Super skill you can buy from the skill shop. He was cheap though tried to spam death ball on me like 6 times and I absorbed it with that skill. Android 17 and 18 took me a couple tries they kept tag teaming me and Trunks weak ass kept dying early. I'm a frieza race guy by the way.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Frieze was easy I equipped the Superguard Super skill you can buy from the skill shop. He was cheap though tried to spam death ball on me like 6 times and I absorbed it with that skill. Android 17 and 18 took me a couple tries they kept tag teaming me and Trunks weak ass kept dying early. I'm a frieza race guy by the way.

:ufdup:You need a saiyan for ssj so you can spam ultimates for free. Wait until buu saga hit you... :sas1: