New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I wanna go play that shyt too. I just beat captain ginyu yesterday. I need that super saiyan. What level is yaw at? I think I'm 9.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think I'm 12 maybe 13.

Can't remember. Gold armor is helping me tho.

I can't wait to open other char slots. I wanna make a majin char next.

-DMP-

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think I'm gonna go worth a frieza character. In still in my goku gear. That gold and crystal shyt too flashy for me. I'm going to have to bite that bullet though.

Daps
Damn I'm on level 28, got past the frieza saga, been trying to get that SSJ ever since. Won't start the next saga until I reach it.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
How'd you brehs get Super Saiyan for your character? Did you do it through the Legendary Super Saiyan quest or nah? I'm doing the quest now but Goku goes SSj and puts the beats on all of us yo :mjcry:

:mjlol:Everyone is grinding that quest to try and get ssj early. Its random chance for it to drop you can do it 100 times and it might never drop :lolbron:

Finish android/cell saga and then it unlocks ssj1/2 in the skillshop

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
funny thing is. ssj is worthless if you don't have the KI to sustain it. The way im building my char I might not have enough to fukk with it for real.

wish you could by the mystic gohan power up instead.

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
funny thing is. ssj is worthless if you don't have the KI to sustain it. The way im building my char I might not have enough to fukk with it for real.

-DMP-

Daps

-DMP-

yea but that Extra power up boost it gives you is :whew:

Played with Goku, was like night and day between him Super Saiyan and him normal.

Don't even wanna know what that fight with Broly is gonna be like :whoa:

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yea but that Extra power up boost it gives you is :whew:

Played with Goku, was like night and day between him Super Saiyan and him normal.

Don't even wanna know what that fight with Broly is gonna be like :whoa:

Just read this over at reddit. apparently its been working 100% of the time to get SSJ drop

My friend and I did some testing on the conditions to get Goku to go super saiyan on the pq "The legendary super saiyan", so we could get the super saiyan skill. Here is what we found to work for us.
  1. Kill Piccolo
  2. Kill Gohan
  3. Kill Vegeta
  4. Get Goku's health down to 15-20%
  5. Kill Krillin
  6. Goku should go super saiyan here.
  7. Finish off SS Goku
For us this worked 10/10 tries and then later 3/3 tries. This could be just luck but it worked for us. If this helps anyone out, just let me know. Good luck farming SS!
(Oh and please remember that you need Goku to go SS to have a CHANCE at getting the skill, so if you don't get it right away, keep trying)

http://www.reddit.com/r/dbxv/comments/2x7sx9/super_saiyan_drop/

-DMP-