New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
HEY BREHS BEFORE I FORGET

I LEARNED TODAY THAT KAMEHAMEHA WAS A HAWAIIAN KING

mBGSy8W.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I been spamming the square, triangle, square, triangle combo a bit...not gonna lie, but there's a lot you can do once you master the X button to cut behind guys mid-combo and expand your special moves. I'm digging this a lot and seeing some depth while I've barely given it much time at all. There's a lot to do and see and I'ma take my time (copped Dynasty Warriors Empires also).

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I been spamming the square, triangle, square, triangle combo a bit...not gonna lie, but there's a lot you can do once you master the X button to cut behind guys mid-combo and expand your special moves. I'm digging this a lot and seeing some depth while I've barely given it much time at all. There's a lot to do and see and I'ma take my time (copped Dynasty Warriors Empires also).

yea I just realized you can use X anytime you knock someone away and send them flying. So you can kinda freestyle youre own "Meteor Smash" combo.

-DMP-

Daps
I'm trying to get the Kaioken x20 in the "Saiyan Pride" quest. You gotta keep bytchass Vegeta alive, this nikka keep getting dat work tho. :wow:

You can get Super Saiyan in the Legendary Super Saiyan quest, right?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm trying to get the Kaioken x20 in the "Saiyan Pride" quest. You gotta keep bytchass Vegeta alive, this nikka keep getting dat work tho. :wow:

You can get Super Saiyan in the Legendary Super Saiyan quest, right?

there are capsules that will restore health for you and your team mates if they are near you. (atleast there was some in the jap version) try looking in the item shop.

yea you get it from that quest. I think you have to kill krillin within 5 minutes, and you need to be near goku when you kill him. Goku should go ssj mid battle. That's how I did it in the Japanese version. if he doesn't go ssj I don't think youll get the drop

-DMP-

Daps
Pulled off a 49 hit combo on some nikka tho, shyt was :banderas:

To me this game is the best representation of DBZ period. Better than B3. B3 may have been more revolutionary for it's time. But this game actually feels like DBZ

Daps
there are capsules that will restore health for you and your team mates if they are near you. (atleast there was some in the jap version) try looking in the item shop.

yea you get it from that quest. I think you have to kill krillin within 5 minutes, and you need to be near goku when you kill him. Goku should go ssj mid battle. That's how I did it in the Japanese version. if he doesn't go ssj I don't think youll get the drop

-DMP-

So I gotta pick up the item right?