New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I keep getting knocked back to the title screen; anyone else having this problem? Im using PS4.

Also how would one train, you know, how to a get better understanding of offense and defense? Offline Battles against the CPU?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm confused about the blocking, how you use that shyt? I keep trying to deflect the ki blasts, is that not possible? And can't you stun them with a well placed block? Haven't done that either. Somebody school me.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm confused about the blocking, how you use that shyt? I keep trying to deflect the ki blasts, is that not possible? And can't you stun them with a well placed block? Haven't done that either. Somebody school me.

The games tutorial said you could do that well placed block thing in the beginning, but ive yet to do it.

as far as deflecting ki blasts, I haven't done that yet either. Ive seen the computer do it tho. Maybe it depends on how strong your/the opponent ki blasts attribute is?

Ill admit mine are pretty week (I focus on melee). I think it was final form freeza that swatted some away.

-DMP-

Daps
How'd you brehs get Super Saiyan for your character? Did you do it through the Legendary Super Saiyan quest or nah? I'm doing the quest now but Goku goes SSj and puts the beats on all of us yo :mjcry: