New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It's actually a good score though. The highest score is a 77 for budokai 3. Budokai tenkaichi 2 and 3 both got 73.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is released on 360 now. $49 dollar......you can create your own chracter :leon: might cop that shyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these user reviews :laff:

"This game blew my mind. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but once I put in the game and started it up, tears came down my eyes. It was the most incredible experience I have ever gone through. I suddenly had a revelation mid cry, this is what I was born to do. I finally realized after years of depression, my true calling was to become an eagle and fly into the heavens. I then unplugged my PS4 and flapped my wings until I reached the clouds. I saw the smiling face of Vegeta in the sky and I knew I had made the right decision in buying this game. Overall: 10/10"

:deadmanny:

Where did you read at?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

"This game blew my mind. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but once I put in the game and started it up, tears came down my eyes. It was the most incredible experience I have ever gone through. I suddenly had a revelation mid cry, this is what I was born to do. I finally realized after years of depression, my true calling was to become an eagle and fly into the heavens. I then unplugged my PS4 and flapped my wings until I reached the clouds. I saw the smiling face of Vegeta in the sky and I knew I had made the right decision in buying this game. Overall: 10/10"

Whoever wrote this needs to work for Sony writing fake movie reviews. :laff:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

:heh: The fukk?! :deadrose: