New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Story mode you have to do solo but you can do the parallel quests in groups of 3.

-DMP-
Yo breh I'm in this bytch now. My japanese sidepiece preordered for me on steam. I don't know what the player count is going to be on pc tho:patrice:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Something about this looks off, but I could never get into any of the DBZ games at all cept that first PS one.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My copy is out for delivery, will play and give thoughts after work. I checked metacritic for reviews, so far only user reviews but I did come across this one

This game blew my mind. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but once I put in the game and started it up, tears came down my eyes. It was the most incredible experience I have ever gone through. I suddenly had a revelation mid cry, this is what I was born to do. I finally realized after years of depression, my true calling was to become an eagle and fly into the heavens. I then unplugged my PS4 and flapped my wings until I reached the clouds. I saw the smiling face of Vegeta in the sky and I knew I had made the right decision in buying this game.

:deadmanny: