New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Some of these user reviews :laff:

"This game blew my mind. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but once I put in the game and started it up, tears came down my eyes. It was the most incredible experience I have ever gone through. I suddenly had a revelation mid cry, this is what I was born to do. I finally realized after years of depression, my true calling was to become an eagle and fly into the heavens. I then unplugged my PS4 and flapped my wings until I reached the clouds. I saw the smiling face of Vegeta in the sky and I knew I had made the right decision in buying this game. Overall: 10/10"

full

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How's the gameplay? Is it fun or repetitive? The co op and character creation has me peaked but I've never really owned a Dbz game just played demos.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How's the gameplay? Is it fun or repetitive? The co op and character creation has me peaked but I've never really owned a Dbz game just played demos.

Its defintley mmo like. You grind by completing story mode and parallel quests for better drops/dragon balls/experience. you can collect all 7 dragon balls and wish for certain chars or other stuff.

You can by gear upgrades, capsules and moves from the store.

You can also fight against people online or co-op online (with Custom character or dbz char)

-DMP-