New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No ssj2 vegeta? No zarbon,dodoria? Only 2 androids? only perfect cell and final frieza?:thumby:
plus I heard you can only do local multiplayer in ONE stage:camby:
Just went from a day one cop to I'll get it at 30 or less
my own black super saiyan though:patrice:

You know they gotta save something for DLC bruh. :pachaha:

-DMP-

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
You know they gotta save something for DLC bruh. :pachaha:

-DMP-
they really got me:beli: though..
huge dbz nerd but never really got any of the games as a kid,thought this one was gonna be my big chance and they release this incomplete bull. That gameplay better be :ohlawd:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
After watching many youtube videos I changed my mind. I wan't this game brehs. Hopefully my taxes come through in enough time so I can cop a ps4

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game is fun so far. Really feeling the customization aspect so far. Playing on PS3 so there's tons of slow down.

I have no clue what attributes I'm actually increasing since everything is in Japanese. :mjlol:

Fighting is somewhat likebudokai in that, you can attach different moves to a char that you earn through quests. Fighting has a lil bit a depth in that you can chain things together and charge kicks/punches at the end of combos in order to juggle, somewhat.

You can also knock people away if you complete a combo and teleport to them and follow up with any type of attack.

Auto lock on gets kinda hectic with multiple enemies. Environments are pretty stale and no destruction. Enemies aren't that hard but difficulty increases if you have to fight them multiple times (not sure if you can increase overall game difficulty)

You can also use capsules duringn battle. Different armor gives you diff stats.

shyts kinda like a mix of budokai tenchiaki dbo and battle of z.

-DMP-

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Game is fun so far. Really feeling the customization aspect so far. Playing on PS3 so there's tons of slow down.

I have no clue what attributes I'm actually increasing since everything is in Japanese. :mjlol:

-DMP-

From top to bottom:

Health

Ki bar

Stamina

Basic Attack

Melee Attack - Melee supers and ultimates

Ki Attack - Ki supers, ultimates

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I really need a new game to play but this doesn't look like I'd enjoy it and I'm a huge dbz stan :lupe:

I ain't bought a dbz game since I had a ps2