New Donkey Kong is better than entire PS4/Xbox One library.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Rayman is a better retro turned new platfomer, and I didn't have to throw all my AAA gaming chances in the bushes to experince it.

:camby: fukk outa here op
nikka, can't you read? I already said the Wii U has the BEST version of Rayman Legends, so either way we still winnin' in this muhfukka. :youngsabo:

FOH, dudebro. :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka, can't you read? I already said the Wii U has the BEST version of Rayman Legends, so either way we still winnin' in this muhfukka. :youngsabo:

FOH, dudebro. :camby:

I'll glady give up touch controls for actually having 3rd party support.

And what's with this "dudebro" shyt. Somehow liking guns, sports, and other manly stuff is a bad thing to you? :mjlol:

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Your third party support hasn't added up to shyt, man! Like Jeezy said, Watchu talkin' 'bout?

:russ:

Guns are for pussies. If you a real man, you'll toss guns aside in favor of using your fists.

And only a c00n would support sports athletes. But if you wanna be a sheep, go on ahead while I continue to play a manly game that requires skill like Monster Hunter online and Zombi U; the latter of which is the scariest game in years.

Y'all already lost, so I don't know why you still comin' in here acting like a clown. Just enjoy your overpriced console and accept the fact that the Wii U simply has a better library at the moment. :manny:

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
@-DMP-

So you gon one star my thread like a little bytch and not even enter it and make your opinion known? Oh yeah, that would be pointless considering I've been dropping nothing but facts in this motherfukking house, and that probably has you upset, nikka.

beverly-hills-cop-eddie-murphy-okay.jpg