New Donkey Kong is better than entire PS4/Xbox One library.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
All bullshyt aside, if Nintendo's hardware was better and allowed third parties to at least port X1/PS4 versions of games, they would win every generation.

Im far from a Nintendo fan, but lets be real...their 1st party titles are better than MS and Sony's

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all do realize it ain't too late to buy a Wii U, right? Prices are at an all time low and it's now the perfect time.

We already got:

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
Zombi U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
DK
The Wonderful 101
Earthbound
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi U
NintendoLand
Windwaker HD - Zelda
THE ENTIRE WII LIBRARY IS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
TONS OF VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES AND INDIES.
Superior versions of Rayman Legends (best 2d platformer last gen), Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Plus we're getting this year:

Mario Kart 8 dropping next month.
Super Smash Bros
X
Bayonetta 2, the sequel to the best action game EVER.
Shovel Knight
EXCLUSIVE INDIES.

And if I listed what the 3DS has to offer (yes, a handheld, nikka), we'd be here all motherfukking day long.

You PS4 and Xbox One drones with your overpriced consoles can bounce 'cause you already lost. :camby:

let me know when mario kart 8 is out and the system is 200 at target with a 50$ gift card

until then :camby:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Our tastes are too similar, and you're saying all the right things, especially in regards to Lightning. So...tell me. What's your favorite things about Bravely Default? :leostare:

I know this may sound crazy...but it reminds me of FF III. The story is kinda dark (people are getting killed, women are being kidnapped, evil empire trying to destroy the Crystals type of stuff) But the best thing about the game is that you customize it. Speed up those random battles, the living village in the game that build up and they give you items...put their ass to work and give me a item. The boss battles in the village...Level 99 bosses given out by people you pass on the street or by Square. The amount of jobs in the game is just right. Sidequest bosses give you new jobs and they are not easy to get. And if the game is getting too difficult at ANY time you turn the difficulty down or UP...There are some sadist out there who are playing it on Hard...sick fukks. More importantly if you are against the current BS Square has been doing to the FF franchise and want to go back to the Golden Era...this is the game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all do realize it ain't too late to buy a Wii U, right? Prices are at an all time low and it's now the perfect time.

We already got:

Zombi U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
DK
The Wonderful 101
Earthbound
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi U
NintendoLand
Windwaker HD - Zelda
Superior versions of Rayman Legends (best 2d platformer last gen), Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Super Smash Bros
X
Shovel Knight
EXCLUSIVE INDIES.

And if I listed what the 3DS has to offer (yes, a handheld, nikka), we'd be here all motherfukking day long.

You PS4 and Xbox One drones with your overpriced consoles can bounce 'cause you already lost. :camby:

I'm dying on the inside right now of laughter!!!!! :mjlol: I'm sorry but no one on the gaming scene is checking for the Wii-U.... seriously.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm dying on the inside right now of laughter!!!!! :mjlol: I'm sorry but no one on the gaming scene is checking for the Wii-U.... seriously.
That says more about the state of gaming today than it does the Wii U. I guess the Wii U just doesn't have enough generic first person shooters and other games that dudebro gamers live for. I'm just glad that there are still people around who value creativity and personality in their games, as well as challenge.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but no one on the gaming scene is checking for the Wii-U.... seriously.

Well atleast 3 people in this thread alone are so..

What does someone "on the gaming scene" look like anyway?

Like this?

tumblr_ldy9r1LdzH1qfa0gwo1_400.jpg

On the gaming scene :obama:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That says more about the state of gaming today than it does the Wii U. I guess the Wii U just doesn't have enough generic first person shooters and other games that dudebro gamers live for. I'm just glad that there are still people around who value creativity and personality in their games, as well as challenge.

Exactly, the list that the Wii U has is very impressive and can match with the best of them. You are right on the money when people love generic first person shooters that these "mature" gamers waste money on the $60 games and DLC that costs a leg and an arm. Nintendo always had a history of challenging gamers and building their gameplay skill. These FPS games merely make kids of today's world mentally soft and uncreative.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I got a Wii U but haven't copped this yet. Though that might change soon since I heard this shyt was $40 at Best Buy.
Wii U's exclusive are on point, just like every Nintendo console. That 3rd party support situation decreases the value of the console a lot though.
All bullshyt aside, if Nintendo's hardware was better and allowed third parties to at least port X1/PS4 versions of games, they would win every generation.

Im far from a Nintendo fan, but lets be real...their 1st party titles are better than MS and Sony's
How they haven't figured this out if baffling to me. They'd be a problem if they actually invested in some decent hardware. Its not like they dont have the paper to do it.

Seth Brundle

Sick with it
Daps
Wii u got games. PS4 and Xbone got Titanfall (yes you read it: subtext, friends)

:manny:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

We already got:

Zombi U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
DK
The Wonderful 101
Earthbound
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi U
NintendoLand
Windwaker HD - Zelda

Super Smash Bros
X
Shovel Knight
EXCLUSIVE INDIES.

I don't even have a Wii U and almost bought it off the strength of that Virtual Console Store. I got a 3DS and I haven't put that bytch down in months! fukked around and got that Fire Emblem.....:gladbron::blessed:One of my characters got killed!!!:why::why: Found out he couldn't come back..:merchant: I'm putting SKYRIM time into this game......

been wanting a 3ds for a min should i get that zelda LTTP bundle ? and pokemon X with it ? they had a deal in march where if u bought a 3ds xl and registered it u get pokemon x or Y for free :snoop: