New Donkey Kong is better than entire PS4/Xbox One library.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I've heard from everyone that's owned the game that Bravely Default's second half is boring and bland as fukk. Just another case of reviewers playing half a game before write up.

We talking handhelds tho? C'mon son.

I think you really need to play the game. The game is beautiful, the second half of the game gets like that because people have figured it out a little. And if people think it is bland...turn up the difficulty. It's an excellent game that has SAVED Square Enix.

I'll go so far to say that Fire Emblem: Awakening is better than 99% of the games out for the Xbox One and PS4.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Y'all do realize it ain't too late to buy a Wii U, right? Prices are at an all time low and it's now the perfect time.

We already got:

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
Zombi U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
DK
The Wonderful 101
Earthbound
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi U
NintendoLand
Windwaker HD - Zelda
THE ENTIRE WII LIBRARY IS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
TONS OF VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES AND INDIES.
Superior versions of Rayman Legends (best 2d platformer last gen), Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Plus we're getting this year:

Mario Kart 8 dropping next month.
Super Smash Bros
X
Bayonetta 2, the sequel to the best action game EVER.
Shovel Knight
EXCLUSIVE INDIES.

And if I listed what the 3DS has to offer (yes, a handheld, nikka), we'd be here all motherfukking day long.

You PS4 and Xbox One drones with your overpriced consoles can bounce 'cause you already lost. :camby:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think you really need to play the game. The game is beautiful, the second half of the game gets like that because people have figured it out a little. And if people think it is bland...turn up the difficulty. It's an excellent game that has SAVED Square Enix.
It was the game I was going to buy a 3DS for, but dudes who are also really into JRPGs told me its really not worth it.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Y'all do realize it ain't too late to buy a Wii U, right? Prices are at an all time low and it's now the perfect time.

We already got:

Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate
Zombi U
Pikmin 3
Super Mario 3D World
DK
The Wonderful 101
Earthbound
New Super Mario Bros U
New Super Luigi U
NintendoLand
Windwaker HD - Zelda
THE ENTIRE WII LIBRARY IS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE.
TONS OF VIRTUAL CONSOLE GAMES AND INDIES.
Superior versions of Rayman Legends (best 2d platformer last gen), Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.

Plus we're getting this year:

Mario Kart 8 dropping next month.
Super Smash Bros
X
Bayonetta 2, the sequel to the best action game EVER.
Shovel Knight
EXCLUSIVE INDIES.

And if I listed what the 3DS has to offer (yes, a handheld, nikka), we'd be here all motherfukking day long.

You PS4 and Xbox One drones with your overpriced consoles can bounce 'cause you already lost. :camby:

I don't even have a Wii U and almost bought it off the strength of that Virtual Console Store. I got a 3DS and I haven't put that bytch down in months! fukked around and got that Fire Emblem.....:gladbron::blessed:One of my characters got killed!!!:why::why: Found out he couldn't come back..:merchant: I'm putting SKYRIM time into this game......

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
It was the game I was going to buy a 3DS for, but dudes who are also really into JRPGs told me its really not worth it.

Look, dudes who are really into JRPGs will tell you there aren't any NEW classic JRPGs out there anymore. You might hit gold with Persona 4, but if you want that Final Fantasy feeling...Bravely Default is your game. It just is. And I'm a JRPG NUTCASE. I love that game. I will say this, you won't be wasting your money getting it. And as gamers we buy a lot of bullshyt (looking right at you Alpha Protocol and current Final Fantasy with Lightening), it's a good buy. If it is not your speed. Go buy Fire Emblem:Awakening. You won't buy another game for a good month.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I've heard from everyone that's owned the game that Bravely Default's second half is boring and bland as fukk. Just another case of reviewers playing half a game before write up.

We talking handhelds tho? C'mon son.

U are right about Bravely Default but even with that it's still the best RPG to have come out in a couple of years.

But word. Wii-U's good games are very good.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Look, dudes who are really into JRPGs will tell you there aren't any NEW classic JRPGs out there anymore. You might hit gold with Persona 4, but if you want that Final Fantasy feeling...Bravely Default is your game. It just is. And I'm a JRPG NUTCASE. I love that game. I will say this, you won't be wasting your money getting it. And as gamers we buy a lot of bullshyt (looking right at you Alpha Protocol and current Final Fantasy with Lightening), it's a good buy.

Our tastes are too similar, and you're saying all the right things, especially in regards to Lightning. So...tell me. What's your favorite things about Bravely Default? :leostare:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even have a Wii U and almost bought it off the strength of that Virtual Console Store. I got a 3DS and I haven't put that bytch down in months! fukked around and got that Fire Emblem.....:gladbron::blessed:One of my characters got killed!!!:why::why: Found out he couldn't come back..:merchant: I'm putting SKYRIM time into this game......
:mjlol:Breh the game gives you an option to keep character dead, or they KO in battle.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yeah man, people shouldn't underestimate the exclusives for the 3DS just because it's a handheld. That thing has a way of hooking you that all the recent home consoles don't, and the library is in a class of its own. It hit its peak last year and shows no sign of slowing down.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah man, people shouldn't underestimate the exclusives for the 3DS just because it's a handheld. That thing has a way of hooking you that all the recent home consoles don't, and the library is in a class of its own. It hit its peak last year and shows no sign of slowing down.

How about I got that Shin Megami Tensei IV....Got killed maybe 9 times in the first 10 minutes...tried talking to enemies over to my side and got worked......:sadcam: I'm pleased with the 3DS.
Nintendo needs to quit playing and bring Earthbound to the 3DS...lol

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:mjlol:Breh the game gives you an option to keep character dead, or they KO in battle.

I didn't pay that shyt no attention when I was just mashing buttons trying to get the game started. LOL that and I didn't think any of my characters would be killed......fukk around with a flying horse and an archer brehs.....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm sure it's a fun game but I'd much rather retro studios give it the prime treatment and make a full fledged 3d DK game