Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Portals" huh:heh:

Human travel, not probes that use gravity as a slingshot

We're not going anywhere anytime soon :manny:

I use portal as a slang term, but that's usually what the gate appears like when you bend time and space in theory, it can look like a tunnel OR a portal or some see them as interchangeable

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wild to think it took us 30,000 years to reach the moon from the time the first humans saw it. It's going to be slow progress to leave this planet no matter what kind of tech you think we got.

Regarding travel. Large human travel most likely will be done by the best of the best.

You think they want average/uncareful people onboard those ships? Town idiot clout chasing, does something stupid and sends a vessel full of people drifting in space the rest of their lives. They're not going to risk that. They going to be choosey af if it ever happens.

Additionally, like Terrance Tao said making a breakthrough isn't up to you. If circumstances don't line up you can try your hardest and never find anything significant. Everything needs to fall in place, right time, right place and right observations. Plus with all the complications of money and funding, shyt is stupid right now as people distract real research to get funding on bogus research. Not to mention all the glory hounding and people's egos. That's why I'd love for A.I to get here and make these calculations and connections, but if nothing is there then nothing is there and you best believe they've already been running those simulations already trying to find something.

We really got to focus more on taking care of the planet and people we got, which I'm sure we're trying to do.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wild to think it took us 30,000 years to reach the moon from the time the first humans saw it. It's going to be slow progress to leave this planet no matter what kind of tech you think we got.

Regarding travel. Large human travel will be done by the best of the best.

You think they want average/uncareful people onboard those ships? Town idiot clout chasing, does something stupid and sends a vessel full of people drifting in space the rest of their lives. They're not going to risk that.

Additionally, like Terrance Tao said making a breakthrough isn't up to you. If circumstances don't line up you can try your hardest and never find anything significant. Plus with all the complications of money and funding, shyt is stupid right now as people distract real research to get funding on bogus research. Not to mention all the glory hounding and people's egos. That's why I'd love for A.I to get here and make these calculations and connections, but if nothing is there then nothing is there and you best believe they've already been running those simulations already trying to find something.

We really got to focus more on taking care of the planet and people we got, which I'm sure we're trying to do.

there is also "interdimensional" travel, not to mention beneath the sea is not even 50% explored, or even travel in the earth itself with so many ancient tunnels unexplored.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I use portal as a slang term, but that's usually what the gate appears like when you bend time and space in theory, it can look like a tunnel OR a portal or some see them as interchangeable

Assuming that all this were possible, to create such a portal it would require a lot of energy that we do not have available on earth, and yet there would be no way to predetermine your path once you enter it.

You are more likely to be trapped inside it forever, as we can see in black holes when once you pass through the event horizon.

Daps
Assuming that all this were possible, to create such a portal it would require a lot of energy that we do not have available on earth, and yet there would be no way to predetermine your path once you enter it.

You are more likely to be trapped inside it forever, as we can see in black holes when once you pass through the event horizon.
CERN

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

Human-made micro black holes

Feasibility of production -Further information: Kugelblitz (astrophysics)

In familiar three-dimensional gravity, the minimum energy of a microscopic black hole is 1016 TeV (equivalent to 1.6 GJ or 444 kWh), which would have to be condensed into a region on the order of the Planck length. This is far beyond the limits of any current technology. It is estimated that to collide two particles to within a distance of a Planck length with currently achievable magnetic field strengths would require a ring accelerator about 1,000 light years in diameter to keep the particles on track.

I think there is still a long long way to go before we can create portals that can bend space and time :patrice: