New Day But Brutus Is Still Master Of The B1G Teague As CJ Takes Over Justins Field:2021 tOSU Thread

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Your team was out here infecting the rest of the conference. Doesn't matter anyway, you ain't beat Michigan since the trump administration, so shameful.

No gold pants this year:mjcry:
scUM been infesting the conference since the inception :stopitslime:. When the last time those rodents sniff a national championship game :mjlol:.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
When's the last time you went to the playoffs? Nobody respect your rose bowl arcade mode bullshyt game last year :rudy:

You're just not Michigan, it's as simple as that. You had a cute lil run tho :mjlol:
Even you couldn’t type that with a straight face.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Hope you good with all that flooding yall getting breh.
Right on. Yeah my area (University City) actually got hit the hardest. Went to my back driveway because I saw the trash was all over the place and noticed the flood. Stepped down and the water was up to my shin, so maybe damn near a foot deep. Garage got flooded and basement floor is wet but nothing more. We have a lot of storage in our garage so I’m still sorting through that.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Right on. Yeah my area (University City) actually got hit the hardest. Went to my back driveway because I saw the trash was all over the place and noticed the flood. Stepped down and the water was up to my shin, so maybe damn near a foot deep. Garage got flooded and basement floor is wet but nothing more. We have a lot of storage in our garage so I’m still sorting through that.
Sorry to hear breh. Hopefully not much got damaged.