New Cinemax show -- Banshee starts tonight. Anybody peepin it?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I said it before ill say it again gawdamn this shyt is raw :wow:

tumblr_mg66s9uMHj1rmiy8no1_500.gif

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
the fight scene :ohlawd: :lawd:

Nola and the Amish girl :whoo:

best episode so far easily :wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
HOLY shyt what an episode. Definitely the best so far. shyt is getting real and I was feeling Kai when he talked shyt to his family looking down on him especially his old man. fukkin religion....man the shyt is a joke but that's a whole nutha subject.
The fight between Oleg and Anna was brutal as fukk. Man this show just doesnt stop. The fed is gonna be a problem but I think I know how he's gonna get out of this. Don't want to spoil anything though b/c I might be right.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. That fight scene was brutal. Haven't seen a man put hands on a female like that since True Romance. Anastasia bout that life.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that fight scene was pure piff brehs :win:
i was watching that shyt like :krs:
dont know if a woman can really take that beating or shyt even a dude for that matter :heh: but it made for epic tv :blessed:
oh but uhh imma need to c that white gurl who's playin a indian bish nude :lolbron:
most likely a nxt season thing tho

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
that fight scene was pure piff brehs :win:
i was watching that shyt like :krs:
dont know if a woman can really take that beating or shyt even a dude for that matter :heh: but it made for epic tv :blessed:
oh but uhh imma need to c that white gurl who's playin a indian bish nude :lolbron:
most likely a nxt season thing tho

:heh: it was definite :duck: but thats this shows M.O. the nikkas roundhouse kick destroyed a bookshelf, but that hoe was taking multiple blows like she got george forman's chin

tis what made it so epic. dude fukked that hoe like 10 times during the course of the night, broad shoulda been gassed :pachaha:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I don't know bout y'all but I :laff: :laff: when the Amish chick was disowned and the father emptied the contents of that paper bag. :russ: at your family turning your back on you for lipstick, some trojans, one magnum condum,some magazines, and an iPod shuffle :laff:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
amount of times that Carrie had her head smashed through windows and wood is :beli: status but I love this show, so that can get a pass :heh:

:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fight scene was intense.

Where were Job and Sugar? Especially Sugar, isn't Hood's place above Sugar's bar? He didn't hear anything?