New Cinemax show -- Banshee starts tonight. Anybody peepin it?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Hood's p*ssy coppin count is too large for you to use this term.

Please use another. :shaq:

Hood is a fakkit on this show? :comeon:

which show are u watching?

Hoon-Lee-by-Fred-Norris-Cinemax.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This trick Carrie gone leave Hood to die by her father only for him to come back and save their daughter for a 2nd time :stopitslime:

At least the daughter is wise enough to know Hood is on her side :obama:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
alan ball da gawd. this show better than his other shyt true blood, that fell off.

this show is nothing to sleep on but i think people sleeping. i blame the time slot. i also blame the fact that original series idea on cinemax is still new.

i know they renewed a second season. i just hope the ratings get better and many people catch on as possible. the critics are douches for trashing this show

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe i'm just too old but the whole episode from beginning to end was so predictable, it was ridiculous.

I have seen the same premise so many times since childhood especially from those hilarious over the top action movies from the 80s.

It's just the same thing from the old school stuff with different actors.

Maybe this episode was just paying homage to the 80s lmao...

:bryan:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Maybe i'm just too old but the whole episode from beginning to end was so predictable, it was ridiculous.

I have seen the same premise so many times since childhood especially from those hilarious over the top action movies from the 80s.

It's just the same thing from the old school stuff with different actors.

Maybe this episode was just paying homage to the 80s lmao...

:bryan:

the show is nothing but :duck: but shyt is so raw :bow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: She hands him over to Rabbit to be tortured and murdered and then in the end they sleep together? Totally did not understand that part. They should both stay as far away from each other as possible.

I am getting tired of Deva getting in trouble, Hood rescuing her and Gordon standing around like an idiot while Carrie shoots glances at Hood.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
i think we heading towards a showdown between Proctor & the Russians. Proctor going to take care of the Russians as a way to get Hood to owe him something for bailing him out. The daughter has become Kim Bauer. She's getting caught up every other episode now.