New Cinemax show -- Banshee starts tonight. Anybody peepin it?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I don't know bout y'all but I :laff: :laff: when the Amish chick was disowned and the father emptied the contents of that paper bag. :russ: at your family turning your back on you for lipstick, some trojans, one magnum condum,some magazines, and an iPod shuffle :laff:

That scene had me :russ: as well.

Felt bad for that snowbunny, smh @ Proctor trying to kick her out because his goon :whoo: saw her with the sheriff when we know the real reason is he has that lust for his niece :ufdup: Looks like she might get into the business from the preview.

That fight lasted for almost the entire episode. First Hood gave Anna/Carrie a workout then Oleg :whew:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
not commenting ont he fukkery...
another dope ass fight scene
the old russian dude is a great villain, dude just likes to pop up

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
that Proctor vs Hood fight was reminiscent of [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPGuxKZak3E][Japanese] SSJ2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta - HD - YouTube[/ame] minus the overpowered explosions but that fight was :wow:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
blessed with another great episode. epic fight scenes every episode.

1 episode left until the next season in 2014. :why::to::sadbron:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Damn this ep. :noah:

How my boy Hood dont have PTSD with all them beatdowns he catches got me like :whew:

Real quick .. that Indian sister chick (Alex's sister) need to show them tiddies tho .. oh and the cop chick too .. enough is enough)

Season finale next week .. Im not ready breh's. Seems like the show just started two weeks ago. :damn:

So many dudes missing out on this piffery.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Alex thought he was going to be running things, Proctor brought out that whistle and shut ish down :youngsabo:

I know Carrie is worried about her son, but going to the school while you bleeding out and delirious:shaq2:

Great cliffhanger to end on, finale looks epic with Rabbit and his goons vs. Hood and his goons.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Alex thought he was going to be running things, Proctor brought out that whistle and shut ish down :youngsabo:

I know Carrie is worried about her son, but going to the school while you bleeding out and delirious:shaq2:

Great cliffhanger to end on, finale looks epic with Rabbit and his goons vs. Hood and his goons.

:noah:

Brehs .. I cant wait ...

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the number of high quality puss this dude is getting so effortlessly? Young p*ssy,milf p*ssy,cop p*ssy,widow p*ssy all without lifting a damn finger :what:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the number of high quality puss this dude is getting so effortlessly? Young p*ssy,milf p*ssy,cop p*ssy,widow p*ssy all without lifting a damn finger :what:

Its a small ass town .. filled with Amish dudes (who dont give them hoes the dikk), and old ass dudes (with poor hygiene and missing teefs) ..

The hoes are probably in heat 24/7. :shaq:

And to add to that reasoning .. hoes are just that .. hoes. Look at Carrie herself .. her man was eatin that puss on some buffet shyt ... laying down the pipe on some Slayer shyt .. and as soon as she sees Hood .. you just knew she was giving up the goodies. :shaq:

Playas gon play ..

Hoes gon hoe ..

And with that said .. tonight's the season finale !!! :why: