New cars are such a ripoff

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
it's a scam that involves the govt, car manufacturers and insurance companies, it's allowed because it brings them revenue $$$.

get an old pickup truck, re haul the engine, transmission and keep that bish til you leave the earth

look at cuba and india, they have old cars from the 70s/60s/50s

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Bought our car new in 13 and paid it off in 6 years then refuse to buy new ever again. ESPECIALLY now that we aren’t driving any fkn where due to the pandemic. I myself have never owned a car less than 3 years old as I prefer cars with an aftermarket and no warranty I can mod freely without worry I’m going to void anything.

Buying a new EV makes sense though because the gov basically eats the “stupid tax” in the form of a $7500 tax credit which is 10% of a $75,000 luxury EV.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yup. Bought our car new in 13 and paid it off in 6 years then refuse to buy new ever again. ESPECIALLY now that we aren’t driving any fkn where due to the pandemic. I myself have never owned a car less than 3 years old as I prefer cars with an aftermarket and no warranty I can mod freely without worry I’m going to void anything.

Buying a new EV makes sense though because the gov basically eats the “stupid tax” in the form of a $7500 tax credit which is 10% of a $75,000 luxury EV.

I got a rebate for my Audi

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

That EV credit is only on the companies that haven't sold a certain amount of cars. Yeah that changes things. I would consider that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If u constantly buying a different vehicle every 4 years
U just as stupid to buy a used car:mjlol:

Buy a new car and run that bytch till the wheels fall off and u got every ounce of what u paid for it out of it
Outside of for a business why would one buy a new car every 4 years though? It's not really financially sound to do that unless you're rich.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u constantly buying a different vehicle every 4 years
U just as stupid to buy a used car:mjlol:

Buy a new car and run that bytch till the wheels fall off and u got every ounce of what u paid for it out of it
you could buy a used car with lower mileage and do the same thing and save yourself 10k at least.