Reppin
NULL

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
From now on I’ll only buy new. Last 2 vehicles I bought new. You get exactly what options and color you want, don’t have to worry about how it was treated before you, it’s pristine when you get it.

so long as you plan on keeping it for a while your resale makes it worth it too.The depreciation after 1 month don’t meant shyt to me.

buying new + paying your car off == :banderas:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Acura is overpriced and slow.

Buy a BMW with the inline 6. It's actually reliable, which is why Toyota uses it in their Supra.
I couldn't afford a Bimmer and I didn't like how the 4runners looked..

The Lexus was also out of my range.. I don't like the RX and the GX was too much. In the end I ended up paying close to what the GX costs tho

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
From now on I’ll only buy new. Last 2 vehicles I bought new. You get exactly what options and color you want, don’t have to worry about how it was treated before you, it’s pristine when you get it.

so long as you plan on keeping it for a while your resale makes it worth it too.The depreciation after 1 month don’t meant shyt to me.

The damn best feeling buying your shyt new..

Don't get me wrong.. been down the used car rd. But shyt in 2005 you could get a decent used car for a good price.. they taxing now..

And luckily I make a bit more so I can afford the note..

Like you said tho.. picking the shyt YOU want..
Walking to your car like :takedat::banderas: it's a great feeling

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I think the key to always buying new is paying the car off for positive trade in and adding cash.

Come to think of it, maybe people need to start giving themselves a vehicle allowance. Even if it's $200/month. You'll have nearly $10,000 cash every 4 years for a new car down-payment. Add your trade in and you got $25k towards a new car.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I think the key to always buying new is paying the car off for positive trade in and adding cash.

Come to think of it, maybe people need to start giving themselves a vehicle allowance. Even if it's $200/month. You'll have nearly $10,000 cash every 4 years for a new car down-payment. Add your trade in and you got $25k towards a new car.
Someone told me if youre thinking about buying a car save what you think the monthly payment will be for 6 months or so to see if you can handle the payment.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
People in here saying a car isn't an investment, as if they drive them until they have to be scrapped in the junkyard and buried. :mjlol:
90% of you are going to end up re-selling your car at some point and you know it. That makes it an investment.
The other 10% only don't end up selling because they totaled it before it could happen.
Certain vehicles maintain their value stronger than others, others depreciate more quickly. You buy a big ass truck in 2014 , some cac is still going to pay you a nice stack for it 2024 so he can offroad and go hunting with it. You buy a compact ford fiesta in 2014, you be lucky to get $800 for it in 2024.
Meaning if you are in the market for a fiesta, you might as well buy it used.
Hoping to minimize depreciation =/= investment. Something that loses value systemically, 95% of the time, isn't an investment.